Simp Chat Rocksylight Discussion Thread

MysteriousFeeture

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I DM'd her a bit ago, and she said she will be easing away from risque photography now in phases. Its why her recent set is like that. Over time, she said she will focus more on photography than herself as a model. She told me her reason for it was because people always mistook her as a little girl, and would never work with her, which ruined her confidence and made her think her body was ugly (she highlighted her boobs, butt, and feet to me as her not liking showing anymore now).
Its a shame really, but I guess that's how the cookie crumbles.

Koalaland

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
That wasn't the point at all with her. She said her small boobs didn't make her feel like a grown woman and plenty of her 'fans' let her know how much they like her jailbait/underage look which she found understandably creepy. She was a 20something woman with the body of a 14 year old and it's certainly her prerogative to get bigger boobs if she feels they make her look more womanly.

MysteriousFeeture

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Sadly, its usually them that ruins it for everyone in the end. I dealt with this type of BS as a foot fetish, with people thinking being one is a creep. IMO, if you want certain content, either wait patiently, or ask at the right time like when they do am AMA asking for content recommendations. Not random DMs, that creeps people out. Though again, even just asking at those right moments bring out the worst people, I still remember when I was told to kill myself by a number of people on Reddit DMs for recommending stuff like more feet photos to ShaeUnderscore when she asked about content ideas in an AMA, really "fun" moment there since Reddit found it didn't violate their terms. Either way, back on topic.

• KEKWlaugh
Reactions: Brokaboiii

mkekjn

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 4, 2022
I have a question. I was looking through her stuff and I can't see many videos of her. Doesn't she make videos, or are they very expensive?

SirPin

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
To pile on the surgery argument, they looks rocks bolted on, it's totally her choice, sucks that her choice is caused by people being creeps, just like stopping nudes. I think plastic surgery sucks, doesn't do what's supposed to do, except noses. Also good that she stop whatever she was doing with her jaw after getting it fixed, her whole Kristal set is straight up uncanny vallet, she doesn't look human, and again it was because people said her face looked childish. Back to normal now.

Throwaway3000

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
I love Rocksy. I really do. I originally hated the idea of fake tits, but they actually looked really good (well to me) and the other surgery she got done also did the job really well. Her sets, her expressions, she gained confidence, she was showing off her new curvy yet petite figure, her nipples and pussy were being shown and she did her hair in cute ways and wore the cutest outfits then would go nude. That was amazing. She would always go nude. Now since the Ukraine situation she seems to want to ease off doing nudes. I also recently dm'd her and she says she's tired of doing "nsfw " content. I hope she changes her mind. I know she needs money of course but I hope people don't buy as much of her safer sets and that it changes her mind to go nude again. Because she was a goddess, she still is a goddess (in my eyes), but dammit if I don't want to see nipple, ass and pussy again lol

MysteriousFeeture

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
So she posted an Instagram about 8 hours back that it'll be banned soon because, according to her, there are impersonator spam bots acting like her, but Meta blamed her. Seems to be happening a lot with other big YouTubers I follow too, like Austin Evens. Here is her message:

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

She says she'll be on both Twitter and whatever TG is (if anyone knows what that is).