MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Feedback - Reddit Posts | SimpCity Forums

Feedback Reddit Posts

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide

H0tTub

Hot Tub Water Drinker
Nov 10, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Should reddit posts (links to a reddit post) be allowed? I am on the side of no for the single fact that reddit posts get taken down all the time. Either by the user, reddit, or the mods of the subreddit. I dont think its that hard to download the pics/videos and upload to a file host thats approved here. JPG fish and Saint have made it very easy to avoid dead links. I think posting reddit links should be discouraged because of how easy it is to avoid the problem of dead links. I may be completely out of pocket here but I just dont think its that big of a hassle to download and upload elsewhere

max0rz

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Any/all links can get taken down at some stage. Nothing is full proof.
I'm not sure that would be the best reason to ban reddit posts.

Also, not everyone knows how to upload pix/vids to share or wants to risk doing so.

With that said though, I think a suitable alternative might be to suggest adding a performers reddit account link, to the first page of a thread along with their other socials like OF/Twitter etc.