Simp Chat Rachel Pizzolato / Beautyandbrainswithatwist - Discussion Thread

Nothereforthat

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Shes just posted about the bikini haul being back and there's a few extra things on her fanbasis too. I'd think about buying one but I feel like I'd end up hugely disappointed or scammed

Reactions: inutinsox

pebapef96

Superfan
Jun 1, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
This is a hot take and I know I'm gonna get downvoted for this but I'll say it anyway. I seriously wish Rachel WOULDN'T do an OF or if she 100% decided to go all in, that it's going to be something just like Serinide, no nudity and the rest is up to her.

I have a suspicion that some rich powerful folk out there is already courting her and just waiting for her to be older.
And then we might never hear from her again.. hmm

pebapef96

Superfan
Jun 1, 2022
Seems very likely she'll be in sport illustrated, her eyes would be killer for the centerfold. When it comes to nudity though, I don't know. Pretty sure plenty of producers are already smooth-talking her to do that but I doubt her parents would approve it. Plus you must understand some young girls might look up to her although admittedly, I doubt she'll ever cater to them lol

MagnumOpis

Diamond Tier
Sep 29, 2023
I notice she has been getting some backlash on her posts. People pointing out how self-absorbed she is with herself, her narcissism, her ego, and her "I am the main character" vibes.

She is a very pretty girl with a massive hunger to be famous, but I can see why some people find her very annoying and offputting.

Dallaas

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 15, 2022
Yeah her father was the one who wrote her IMDB bio which made her sound like a cross between Albert Einstein, Gandhi, Cindy Crawford, Al Pacino, Simone Biles, and Tayor Swift. According to him she is a genius, scientist, supermodel, award-winning actor, published author, poet, and world-class gymnast. He definitely is the main reason she has such a massive ego and is in love with herself. He has been the one pushing her career and trying to make her into a star since she was like 15.

If she just toned it down just a little bit she would get a lot further and be way more likeable.

Whatever the case her obsession for fame is making her post more thirst trap content which is good for us.

Bolather

Superfan
Mar 11, 2022
Exactly.
To be fair though, that mentality is exactly what enables/allows insanely egotistical people to be successful in places like Hollywood and social media. So whether it's true or not, doesn't matter. What matters is what you can convince other people of. And that's Hollywood in a nutshell.

DJDeadz

Tier 3 Sub
Nov 12, 2023
In order to make it in places like Hollywood, modeling, entertainment, etc, you have to be somewhat narcissistic and believe you are the best. So her being egotistical and driven is probably the right attitude to have even if it is a turn-off to many. She comes off as someone who would push her own grandma in front of a bus if it meant she could be more famous, and sadly those people usually succeed.

Her father has basically been telling her she is the smartest, prettiest, and the best since she was 13. So it is not surprising she is the way that she is.