Simp Chat Rachel Pizzolato / Beautyandbrainswithatwist - Discussion Thread

Wallyb

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
There is a checkmark next to her name, which means the account went through some kind of verification process, like goverment ID's to verify age and things like that. So it's a very good chance it's actually her. As far as the content goes, usually an inflated ego means inflated prices for absolute trash. Either way who ever is in charge of this account is about to make some serious cash!

Josper

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 9, 2022
I believe it is her cause it's charging $50 a month. Plus there is likely also going to be PPV. You will end up paying $100 for 10 second videos. She is a total narcissist and would charge as much as possible. A fake site wouldn't go that crazy with the prices. She knows she has simps down bad for her and she is going to milk every cent she can get.

I can't speak of how good Onlyfans verifaciaiton process is, but she has a social media team behind her. If there was a fake OF of her launching on Aug 4th, they would shut that down.

Gtyruush

OnlyGuy
Mar 11, 2022
Yep & especially her page already has a verification badge which OF requires ID checks to make sure it's who they say they are

So it's definitely her page, I'm not ready to drop $50/m unless she explicitly states that the content she publishes on OF is more explicit, Even then, She would do what most IG thirst girls do

Charge ridiculous PPV amounts because they know how thirsty guys will be to see it

So let's wait & see what happens after August 4 :WeSmart:

Gtyruush

OnlyGuy
Mar 11, 2022
OF is already oversaturated with girls on there

Someone like Rachel Pizzolato who is already established on social media will definitely make bank on OF regardless of what content she publishes on there while still maintaining her social media presence on IG & other social media

Deeks

Bianca Sotelo Simp
Mar 21, 2022
Her management seems to be trying to get her on EVERY platform. She is a content machine. So Onlyfans makes sense since it offers by far the highest money potential.

Onlyfans is much less of an issue now since so many girls have one and they present themsleves as a PG-13 site now on the surface. It's almost expected now for social media girls. But there is still somewhat of a stigma in doing OF.

I know Andrea and Alex Botez, who stream on Twitch, have said that they were told sponsors and brands wouldn't bother with them if they went on Onlyfans. Andrea posts Instagram pics on Fanhouse which is one of the many Onlyfans-Lite sites.

But I guess her team weighed the risks. She is not getting any TV shows and she is unlikely to get acting gigs. Her attempts to convince the world she is a 19 year old genius and scientist isn't working. No one was buying she was bullied and some sort of inspirational superhero. Her assets are her looks and body. Her family seems to really want to make money off this girl so if anything they probably encoraged her to post bikini pics on Onlyfans and make a crap ton of money.

Deeks

Bianca Sotelo Simp
Mar 21, 2022
Then her management shut it down. The reason people thought it was real cause her management are pretty aggressive so it was shocking it was even up in the first place.

It also shows that you can get anything verified by Onlyfans cause that account had a checkmark.

Last edited:

Xan Kriegor

I am the Alpha, and the Omega
Mar 13, 2022
Regarding the OF, I have a suspicion it was real. She likely created it to sign up on another platform to get money off some subs with some sfw/tease content, but either her PR team told her to get it removed, or removed it themselves because she likely landed another modeling gig.

I doubt anything on her OF (if she launches one) will be explicit. It will probably be BTS of her bikini shoots, HD images of her in one, and the PPVs will mostly consist of the subs getting the 'privilege' of talking to her one-on-one, with some of her top subs getting one of those try on hauls kinda videos (again, without even being remotely explicit)

Josper

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 9, 2022
She also fits into the creators Onlyfans badly wants and promotes now. The safe hot girls who they can pretend are talented and not on Onlyfans to be sex workers.

Onlyfans has been trying to clean up its image for the past two years so the new owner can sell it for like $30 billion. It was valued at $18 billion in 2022. Remember they tried to ban all sexual content in 2021. They made their bones off sex workers and have been trying to get rid of them for the past two years.