Support Question about reporting dead links

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide

brokensaph

I am Djour Djilios.
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I run a script given to me by the internet for moderating that sees dead links and live links, but it doesn't run it for many of the hosts SimpCity uses. This begs a question:
If a user reports a dead link in a thread, does the moderating staff have a way to auto-detect all the dead links on that page saving us from reporting multiple times on the same page, if needed?
Or is the M.O. for a staff member, once opening a reported page, to peruse the page checking for dead links?

Solution
You should only make one report per thread. Just mention in the report that the thread has a lot of dead links in it. You can list the post numbers specifically as well if it's just a few.

Loviatar

Mother of Nine
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
You should only make one report per thread. Just mention in the report that the thread has a lot of dead links in it. You can list the post numbers specifically as well if it's just a few.

Reactions: Spyke6🗿
Solution