MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Feedback - question about pooling for ppvs | SimpCity Forums

Feedback question about pooling for ppvs

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
Status
Not open for further replies.

kalamingo

Superfan
Jul 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
So I've got a question about pooling to purchase videos. Now I totally get that it's against the rules to do so, due to the potential of scams, but hear me out.

We're all here to share videos and some people are willing to buy and contribute while some mostly lurk and leech, which is understandable.

But what about if we're allowed to post screenshots of ppvs, and make a list of ppl who are subbed and willing to get it to share. So it's a more coordinated way for the community to share since everyone isn't just getting the same video or waiting around wondering if someone is going to post it, and not be allowed to talk about it.

I think if this is something allowed, it's an overall win for the community with more content as it kinda feels like people who are willing to purchase and share have no way to do so other than DMs and this would at least also be a safer way since no one's asking to start an actual pool, there isn't any funds being asked to transfer around, but it's more of a coordinated take turns kinda setup among ppl who are subbed to someone and willing to take turns to buy and share content.

Thoughts?

Reactions: RubberFoxy79
Status
Not open for further replies.