Simp Chat QueenTofu

Catflix.su banner

Art3

Superfan
Oct 1, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
so it's similar to one of her fanhouse leaks pree boob job,she covered her nipples with a heart emoji

murph000

Tier 2 Sub
Oct 23, 2022
Well, at least there's no slip in the samples. This is pretty much what I'd expect "nudes" from her would be. And of the course the first photo has her shoes in focus rather than her chest. Yeah, that's $250 well spent... smh.

murph000

Tier 2 Sub
Oct 23, 2022
Looking at the newest posts on the content thread... more from the queen of over-promise, under-deliver. Back when I saw the black corset and the purple outfits, I said maybe you might get a couple of decent ass shots, but that's it... but I hoped I might be wrong. Looks to me like I was right. It's fine getting these for free, (thanks to the people who got them for us), but even at $15/month, I'd feel ripped off, forget about having to pay extra.

Last edited:
Reactions: Napic

darkfart

Fan
Mar 14, 2022
Looking at those ballet photos... what a shame. She was so hot. Like all tiny women who get boob jobs, she had to put on some weight so she didn't look so disproportionate, and now she is completely unattractive to me. I hope she releases some preboob job nudes at some point. It'd be a shame to never see her when she was at her best.

murph000

Tier 2 Sub
Oct 23, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
PatreonTemporaryImage-2f69b265-b04b-4475-91e4-7a178075715b.jpg

You can like whatever you want to, but personally, I'm very happy she doesn't look like this anymore. She's put on a few pounds in recent years, and gotten a bit curvier, which is an improvement imo. Honestly, I wouldn't mind if she put on a few more. The only thing she had back when the above pic was taken was a cute face and a bit of an ass, hard as that is to imagine from how skinny she looks here, and now that it's a little plumper I like it a lot more. That pic where she was upset because some jeans didn't fit her anymore because her ass had gotten too big was a blessing... hopefully she sees that too now. I got a million and one complaints about this chick but being overweight isn't one of them.

darkfart

Fan
Mar 14, 2022
I don't mean she's fat or anything, but it looks like she put on 5-10 lbs. I thought she was looking her best just right before the boob job, she was rock climbing and was really fit. It could just be an illusion because her tits look ridiculous on her body. I certainly wouldn't say she's unhealthy or anything, it's just what tends to happen when small women get big tits. Look at Paige VanZant. She was tiny, got fake tits, and gained 30 lbs. She's the extreme. Other examples I've seen are women I know in my personal life that got boobs, and put on weight to even it out. I'm also anti boob job. I hate them. I said it months ago when she announced she was getting them to affirm her gender. She did something men do to look like women. To me, she looks like less of a woman now. Women aren't supposed to have giant bags of silicone and saline in their chest.

I like faces, that's the first thing that makes me attracted to a woman. So unless she's like anorexic, or has like zero feminine attributes to her body, I'll probably find her attractive. Unless she's fat, I am not into fat women. I think she has a really unique and cute face. In that photo she's definitely very thin, and I just think it's a bad photo of her too. But I can see in her face now she's gained weight and she's less cute to me. Also the bolt ons are a complete turn off. Looks ridiculous. I'm just holding out hope she releases some pre boob job nudes. I would like to see those. But I am by NO means calling her overweight. She's probably still underweight. But with the fake tits she's looking bigger, and her face looks puffy and I don't find her attractive anymore.

Art3

Superfan
Oct 1, 2022
Don't worry she will probably post the best pics from the set on her twitter and insta,she always does this 😂
I do like her red corset set tho,you can still see alot and i love the poses.She did good with the boobjob looks great

Last edited:

murph000

Tier 2 Sub
Oct 23, 2022
The latest pics are finally the kind I've been hoping for. I'll never be totally satisfied with anything less than full nudity, but I also get that she's probably never going to do that. So pics like this are more in line with what I'd say is worth paying money for. And finally a a couple of bare ass shots. Don't know why it's taken her so long to do them.
But for all the bitching I do about her content, I can be nice too, and these are beautiful.
It's just annoying that she does stuff like this so rarely, and spends most of her time pretending she's a model for Vogue or something.

Last edited:

Art3

Superfan
Oct 1, 2022
I mean,it ain't much but i can pretty much see 95% of her nipple in one of the pics.That's way more than i expected a few months ago and i'm sure she eventually eased into it,she wouldn't dare do something like that in the fanhouse days.So,future looks bright, as long as she don't freak out that the pics leaked

Surgeon fetish,that's new.

Catflix.su banner