EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Queen_egirl Discussion

be patient and you will see that soon she will fuck with other guys.. those white girls either end up divorced or turn their husband into a cuckold xd
Lol here husband is already a cuckold for letting her openly mess with other men. Considering she's like 22-23 and been married since she was like 19 I suspect she'll be filling by 25.

there is something interesting in her tats, if you look at the back shots bbc vid you will notice a tat which say "G & S" and later in her vids its a cover up with two ghosts, white and black. The black ghost is there where the letters been.
I guess it wasnt the letter of her husband, thats why the cover up.

Lets try an interpretation of this cover up. Both of this ghost are having kind of a stoneyard close to them, black ghost is wearing it on his back and looks towards the white ghost, while the white ghost having her stoneyard on the ground and is looking away from the black ghost.
Which could mean, she is the white ghost and the black ghost is her past, probably her black ex boyfriend in the video, and she leaves him as the white ghost looks in opposite direction.
The stoneyards could stand for death, as her ex bf died for her.

Im not sure if she would process this kind of past on her back with a coverup but she probably also knows, since she still doing content, that she will be watched by him, which could lead her to do it.
May be he threated her not well or fucked another girl who knows.

This story only makes sense if they were a couple, but since he wore a condom.. could be because it was a one night stand OR she wasnt on pill at this time - then this idea makes sense again.

Any q and a's she did talking about her tats?

there is something interesting in her tats, if you look at the back shots bbc vid you will notice a tat which say "G & S" and later in her vids its a cover up with two ghosts, white and black. The black ghost is there where the letters been.

Lets try an interpretation of this cover up. Both of this ghost are having kind of a stoneyard close to them, black ghost is wearing it on his back and looks towards the white ghost, while the white ghost having her stoneyard on the ground and is looking away from the black ghost.
Which could mean, she is the white ghost and the black ghost is her past, probably her black ex boyfriend in the video, and she leaves him as the white ghost looks in opposite direction.

Im not sure if she would process this kind of past on her back with a coverup but she probably also knows, since she still doing content, that she will be watched by him, which could lead her to do it.

This story only makes sense if they were a couple, but since he wore a condom.. could be because it was a one night stand OR she wasnt on pill at this time - then this idea makes sense again.

What the fuck is this post

post your theory on her reddit, she will answer you

Most sane coomer

I seen on her twitter her onlyfans content is being protect by some company...I think that's why there's no new leaks and why her stuff stopped being updated on coomer
IMG_20230720_0226320aebfd60e393fd02.md.jpg
that's not the reason, she recently (may 3rd) implemented drm on her new videos, this means it's a lot harder to download her stuff for the average joe (who typically uses a mobile phone), there are ways around it but it requires patience and being moderately tech savvy

I don't know if the coomer importer can rip drm videos, most likely not
but there are other hosts just as effective against rulta and other copyright trolls like saint.to bunkr and cyberfile

Last edited:
Am I the only one that think that her recent stuff is boring ?? Like she still hot as fuck but i just watched her older vids and she was more energic and would do like 3 to 4 positions , and now it merely 2 and she just don’t look into it anymore.
Her stuff is pretty meh now. She used to have way more variety. Not just in positions but she would use different vibrators, dildos, use her fingers and the list goes on. She also used to cum way more. She is one the ones who can actually do it from just penetration and in some of her old videos you can see the contractions.. Now she either doesn't do it or doesn't announce it anymore. Which is a shame since I like it when women say when they are cumming. Kinda annoying when they don't or stop.

Back
Top Bottom