EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Queen_egirl Discussion

This is off her free page. She’s just showing the ones on her main from the pic
Oh ok so all of her videos are either on Commers or her simpcity thread.

How would I do that?
In Firefox for example the shortcut is ctrl+shift+i
So what you can do is to go on her page, use the shortcut above (or a different one if you're using a different browser) to open the devtools, then you try to start playing the video.
You should be able to see what files are being downloaded in the "network" section.
If the video doesn't have a weird encryption, I think you should see a mkv or mp4 file being loaded. If that's the case, you'd just have to use the link to save it directly.
I suppose, but I'm not sure, that Onlyfans use some form of encryption in their videos though. In this case, I think a browser extension specifically made to rip this type of file might do the job.
Anyway, if you want you can send me a DM, I don't want to flood this thread with unnecessary details and since I've never used Onlyfans myself I don't know how the site works.

How interesting that she did BBC but doesn't anymore, it would be kind of funny if she was racist though. If shes just making stuff with her husband then thats fine of course, but she probably is in need of a rebrand of some sorts. The way she was vehemently denying it was her is like she was saying slurs while having sex with the guy LOL. Of course it'd be nice to see her take BBC again

Last edited:
How interesting that she did BBC but doesn't anymore, it would be kind of funny if she was racist though. If shes just making stuff with her husband then thats fine of course, but she probably is in need of a rebrand of some sorts. The way she was vehemently denying it was her is like she was saying slurs while having sex with the guy LOL. Of course it'd be nice to see her take BBC again

It doesn’t have anything to do with race. She made content with other guys that were white and she denies that too.

I can say with some certainty that she just wants to make content with her husband and move on. She had a onlyfans for a long time and was always married. She was making content with other guys. Was he aware or not, none of my business. Whatever happened, she isn’t doing content with other guys. She had the interracial vids on her wall for a long time and even advertised on her Reddit that she had bbc content. She even offered at one time to make custom content with her black friend. I’ve also seen and have vids with one other guy. Finally I’ve seen one pic of a threesome of her eating out a girl and getting fucked from behind by another guy, not her husband. I missed a lot chances to get content like that. It’s not like her husband is awful by any means. Dude is a baller to handle a hot girl like that he has my respect.

Same with her she has my respect I will say this girl works hard. Makes a lot of content. Is very honest and straight up. Doesn’t scam and is not crazy about prices.

I drink and I know things….

Wolvie out
Do you know where we can find the threesome video? Or is this something you saw a while back but is now lost.

In Firefox for example the shortcut is ctrl+shift+i
So what you can do is to go on her page, use the shortcut above (or a different one if you're using a different browser) to open the devtools, then you try to start playing the video.
You should be able to see what files are being downloaded in the "network" section.
If the video doesn't have a weird encryption, I think you should see a mkv or mp4 file being loaded. If that's the case, you'd just have to use the link to save it directly.
I suppose, but I'm not sure, that Onlyfans use some form of encryption in their videos though. In this case, I think a browser extension specifically made to rip this type of file might do the job.
Anyway, if you want you can send me a DM, I don't want to flood this thread with unnecessary details and since I've never used Onlyfans myself I don't know how the site works.
Aloha browser works a treat

Asked her about the bbc vid and she freaked the fuck out, trying to say it was from 2019 when she wasn't making content, the tattoos were wrong, eye color was wrong, "it was a snapchat filter!" lol
2d0a06fa-3b70-4211-b8a6-56317386548e.md.jpg
I'm super confused. Is she ashamed of the video with BBC or something? Or could it be a current partner who is bothered by the fact that she was with a black guy?

I'm super confused. Is she ashamed of the video with BBC or something? Or could it be a current partner who is bothered by the fact that she was with a black guy?
She's married now and she's changed her mind about filming content with other people. She also had content with other people (other than the black dude) that she isn't selling anymore as well. It's clear she doesn't want videos circulating of her with someone other than her husband.

Back
Top Bottom