EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Purple Bitch Discussion Thread

Okay people, remember how I started the thread by asking us to remain civil? Well, in light of Purples new Blacked scene I wanted to reiterate it and make one thing very clear:

WE ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE A RACE WAR HERE

You can share your opinion of the Blacked scene by all means, but I don't want to see one smooth-brained racist comment in this thread aimed at any ethnicity. There are plenty of cesspools on the internet where you can act like a childish, hateful idiot, but this is not one of them. Since Discrimination and hate speech are against simpcity.sumunity rules I will flag racist comments the moment I see them and I encourage others to please not engage with such idiots

I know that most of you are awesome people who don't need to be told this, so without further ado, please continue being awesome 👍

Idk what to say. Really hyped for the new video, but one moment..
Purple Bitch in Blacked? What's next? Octokuro in CzechGangBangs? xD

Idk what to say. Really hyped for the new video, but one moment..
Purple Bitch in Blacked? What's next? Octokuro in CzechGangBangs? xD
They'd wreck Octo, them czechs are pretty savage. I don't like that. Blacked is rough yet passionate at the same time, it feels better. Octo doesn't seem to want to make the leap though, she seems content with uploading stuff featuring her man. Maybe she prefers having control of everything.

They'd wreck Octo, them czechs are pretty savage. I don't like that. Blacked is rough yet passionate at the same time, it feels better. Octo doesn't seem to want to make the leap though, she seems content with uploading stuff featuring her man. Maybe she prefers having control of everything.
I'm just joking about that, well, you didn't think of Purple in Blacked before yesterday, right? So that's for me as nonsense as Octo in CGB.

I'm just joking about that, well, you didn't think of Purple in Blacked before yesterday, right? So that's for me as nonsense as Octo in CGB.
It has been announced for a few weeks, since she did Tushy. Made sense because those sites come in a "bundle", when a girl does one she's likely to do another. On the other hand I wish Octo tried her hand (or ass and pussy should I say) at these sites. I like her a bit better than PB :)

It has been announced for a few weeks, since she did Tushy. Made sense because those sites come in a "bundle", when a girl does one she's likely to do another. On the other hand I wish Octo tried her hand (or ass and pussy should I say) at these sites. I like her a bit better than PB :)
I'm secretly hoping to see Sia do this too sometime soon.

Fix me if I am wrong, Sia still doesn't have any BBG content? She's only one of such kind of all Purple's brotherhood, as I know.
Pretty sure there was some BBG VR stuff :thonk:

Yeah, right :MLADY:
I always mix him uр with Leah's/Sia's bfs/husbands:rolleyes:

I hoрe the deranged incel trolls from her twitter feed won't notice that. Otherwise some of them will definitely burst a vessel:sneaky:
Now that you mention it, it is funny how alike PB and LM's husbands look aside from the tattoos 🤨

Yeah, her socials are gonna be a circus these next couple of weeks, but I actually think it was cool that Alex had a cameo of sorts.

Now that you mention it, it is funny how alike PB and LM's husbands look aside from the tattoos 🤨

Yeah, her socials are gonna be a circus these next couple of weeks, but I actually think it was cool that Alex had a cameo of sorts.
I can only imagine the inevitable clowning that's going to go on and the cuckold comments that'll get spammed.

I'm actually excited for the smoke. I likes me some drama :pauseChamp:

Well for the one minute of her getting fucked in that trailer, you can tell she enjoyed herself more than in the entire Tushy vid

She's very beautiful, I really hope she does that threesome with Purple I suggested.
I'm sorry to pop your bubble, but that's very, very unlikely. Nancy has previously done only full lesbian three- or moresomes.
Unless that is what you meant...

Hentai ed is quite something... But oh well, I guess it fits PB's theme. However, how the fuk do they do the "inflation" part? Do I wanna know?

Back
Top Bottom