EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Purple Bitch Discussion Thread

yeah definitely, also adding to the list, Eva Elfie, MollyRedWolf, TelariLove, AnastasiaAngel, Emelia bunny
About Purple Bitch, the weight gain I think was one of the main reasons in some videos you could see the differences

The funny thing is that it was PB who basically gave Octo a jump-start in this business 4 years ago. You surely remember their first collabs, don't you?

I personally found purple bitch hotter than octokuro in the beginning, then she got thicker and looked even better, her best ever imo and now she lost some weight and looks pretty mid for some reason, she got totally outshined by octo but both are great, i was totally against that cosplay shit they were doing but honestly they were so hot i got over it for them lol

I personally found purple bitch hotter than octokuro in the beginning, then she got thicker and looked even better, her best ever imo and now she lost some weight and looks pretty mid for some reason, she got totally outshined by octo but both are great, i was totally against that cosplay shit they were doing but honestly they were so hot i got over it for them lol
I judge girls by their faces. Octo's is disgusting. She constantly uses filters and makeup.

even though octo has the fakest tits in the history of mankind and ass?

She lost a shit ton of weight apparently if this is a current pic that was posted to the main thread. Think she already ruined her chances of moving back up in popularity but. who knows.

Maybe at least now she wont fucking lay there like a dead fish or move like a sloth.
itn8l5n9xznd1ff44ec46f2d0278a51feefde4d36255c.md.webp

She lost a shit ton of weight apparently if this is a current pic that was posted to the main thread. Think she already ruined her chances of moving back up in popularity but. who knows.

Maybe at least now she wont fucking lay there like a dead fish or move like a sloth.
Damn she was way hotter when she was thick, idk what she’s doing

I'm the one who posted this,btw. Plus she looks alright without makeup too.

anyone got this full vid?

Back
Top Bottom