MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Feedback - Proper forum for uncategorized stuff. | SimpCity Forums

Feedback Proper forum for uncategorized stuff.

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide

kitachim

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 15, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Hi, folks.

I've tried searching for this, but couldn't find a definitive answer. Where would be the proper forum to post stuff that it's not necessarily categorized (e.g. not from an Onlyfans model, or from a YT content creator)?

Is there an "amateur" kind of forum? Some women post on websites that aren't represented in forum categories, so, I'm not sure where to, and if I can, post them.

Thanks anyway.

Solution

But you'll still need some form of social link / site link etc for them, we dont allow completely unknown models here

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022

But you'll still need some form of social link / site link etc for them, we dont allow completely unknown models here

• peepoSimp
Reactions: kitachim and Wanda
Solution

kitachim

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 15, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Hm, I wasn't aware of that. However, let's say I have a woman that posts to the internet and does not have social media. Should I just link the the internet or it would be inadvisable to create such a thread on the first place? (even though there's no thread for such a model in here)