Feedback Promotional Material Leniency

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.
  • Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide

Itsjohndoe

Diamond Tier
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Could there be a rule change/leniency on the promotional watermarks in videos? A lot of the PPV being shared and provided on models, particularly Asian ones, are hard to find and come across on without them being overly expensive and having a minimum of a year subscription for VIP content. I know personally I've had posts that I've shared to provide new leaks and updates to have a watermark on them be deleted, but other posts with similar watermarks of a different website on the same thread still be up. This includes watermarks such as *Blacklisted site*

I think there should either be no exception to that rule, meaning almost every PPV be deleted from that thread and any other thread that has similar watermarks leading to again, a lot of rare and expensive content to be deleted or to perhaps instead, allow content and material be posted with a watermark, at least until a better source be provided without a promotional watermark.

What do others think of this?

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022
All content with blacklisted site watermarks should be removed.
We cant possibly go through every link posted on here, there's 5000 new posts made everyday so you can help us by reporting the posts.

Itsjohndoe

Diamond Tier
Mar 13, 2022
But that's my argument. Should these posts that are well liked and appreciated by followers of a thread, be deleted regardless? Or can there be some leniency towards this rule. For example, some of the promotional content is just another website where people can buy a creators content for cheaper and is just shared here. I doubt people would leave or abandon simpcity for a website where people can buy content when it can just be shared here.

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022
Yes they should be deleted regardless.
Its not an open topic for discussion