Feedback posting faked/AI generated pictures in normal threads?

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
Status
Not open for further replies.

zev

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Im pretty sure it's going to be a no for this, in terms of posting AI generated or inpaint faked photos in regular threads. But I wanted to ask anyways.

I personally would like to see that kind of stuff in the normal threads. Or would it be acceptable to directly link forum posts for those pictures, or would it just get removed by mods anyways?

I know there is a section for it, but it could be all over different threads and using the search function constantly to see if there is anything new for that particular girl sometimes can get tedious.

Solution
V
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
People who are into fakes, will check the fake category.

We could add those fake thread links into the first post of the regular threads.
I think that is fine and that is the best we can do.
But I'm not sure everybody agrees with that.

Jbcv101

Bathwater Drinker
Jul 13, 2022
Bro, that will not slide at all. The moderators will immediately delete it and you will be notified that deepfakes strictly belong on the deepfake forum only. It specifically says on the Community Rules & Guidelines, word for word, No fakes, deepfakes, or photoshopped images outside the Fakes / Deepfakes category. I just wanted to notify you because I got in trouble earlier today for violating the Community Rules & Guidelines, which was an honest mistake on my apart, but just so you know I'm saving you trouble here. 👍

zev

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
well i guess i got my answer, just wanted to let the guys in the regular (non fake) thread know that i created a fake thread to share some fake (inpaint) content, and gave a link to the fake thread and that got deleted.

so how am i supposed to let them know that there is a fake thread? just hope they stumble upon it by chance?

Reactions: Jiggywizzard

zev

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022

thanks for replying. i think it just comes down to what the moderators agree on. i understand not wanting fakes to be in the regular threads, but i think letting people know that they exist should be ok/allowed.

im not sure that people even know how available fakes are now with all the new AI stuff out there.

Reactions: Jiggywizzard
Status
Not open for further replies.