MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Pokimane - Incel Discussion Thread | Page 62 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Pokimane - Incel Discussion Thread

scott82

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 26, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
she too popular for someone that don't even post bikini thirst traps on instagram

i could understand if she showed ass once in a while but she literally don't show anything and her face and personality alone ain't enough

Patevra

Fan
Aug 5, 2022
So she broke up with her korean normie kevin and already going on dates
She is currently after the rapper bbno$, shes been liking all his social medias, leaked discord dms with him and now she flew to vancouver to see him
Edit: she also advertised his new clip on her story

Reactions: Ladi94

Patevra

Fan
Aug 5, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Yea sure just like that one time she randomly flew to seattle with aria ? And oh, it just happens that kevin lives there :0
Poki doesnt take random trips like that, and she doesnt do anything with otv unless she has an interest behind.
Its so extremely obvious and easy to tell when shes into a dude. But cope as much as you want

Patevra

Fan
Aug 5, 2022
She often leaks her discord messages by alt tabbing, its usually random bits of convos but you can piece together a lot of stuff just by knowing who shes dming
For example shes still regularly talking to her ex Bjergsen, and lately shes been leaking convos with bbno$
Poki puts all the info about her life on display, really, you just gotta pay attention and know where to look
I wouldnt say it if i didnt have solid reasons to believe it. Just wait and you will see. People were saying exactly the same thing when she started dating kevin, no one believed me