Simp Chat Pokimane - Incel Discussion Thread

laustin88

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 3, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I've seen videos of a Pokimane sex tape leak. Are those real? Has she ever had any leaks or anything like that?

Patevra

Casual
Aug 5, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Meteos, Bjergsen, Fedmyster, Faze Cizzorz, Hasan, those are the main ones she dated at least for multiple months since she started streaming, but she dated some more for shorter periods, famous and randoms.
And rn shes dating that korean normie Kevin tho they mightve just broken up rn, he deleted all his insta pictures and poki said on tiktok and on stream she was sad and wanted to "end it all"

Edit: note worthy that she dated Bjergsen at 2 different periods too, it was by far her most serious relationship (except maybe for kevin) and theyre still talking and hanging out

Last edited:

Pedro100

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
Don’t be too sure about that. Remember the Fed texts that got leaked? She’s a certified freaky slut, so pretty I’m sure there’s some nudes of this bitch at the very least out there somewhere. And maybe like one sex tape but that might be stretching it a bit. But definitely nudes at least imo

Ladi94

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I don't think they dated but they definitely fooled around together A LOT, a lot of grabbing ass while in the same bed for hours on end, even ending streams while in each others bed. I say the most they probably ever did it was that and if it went any further it was probably just fingering her or something and thats it, as per those texts lol

And again, since it gets asked a lot, she 100% dated metoes and bjergsen, there is a lot of "concrete" stuff out there during their time and whatever (TSM videos), including that podcast episode about Meteos and his dildo lol. After that, I don't think she has ever seriously dated anyone else long term and more like casual dating like Hasan for maybe a few months, Cizzors for a few months before that, and then her multiple dates during her dating app era. Now currently Kevin, who she has shared multiple private vacations with and hotel rooms and overnights at each others aparments together; not sure if they are still together tho.

But does she have nudes and/or sextape? I dont think so but definitely lewds 100% as a picture of her in one of her thongs would just be enough really.