EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Pinkchyu - Discussion thread

Not sure, previous roommate was novaruu (sp? something like that) that talked her into it or something, I guess. Plus she was a making more money than from Twitch, I assume, with OnlyFans, and started getting lewder on there and showing off cleavage on stream more recently. I think someone mentioned her getting away from her religious parents or something, and getting into her own place, so she's probably just going wild/doing stuff she wanted to do before.

she was sharing a flat with novaruu for some time.. i guess novaruu told her how much money you can make with teasing nerds. i wished she was still doing her vtuber onlyfans streams or in general i wanna see more video content. at this point the deepfakes of her give me more excitement than her actual content. same with JadeyAnh | vylerria. these girls have the body/face to make shit ton of money if they would just produce content 24/7 but it feels like they stick to their 2-4 week schedule

I love that shes feeling confident to just be more sexy in everything. Shes obviously happy about it and it shows, and tbh I wasn't expecting her to be as hot as she is when I first made the thread. Definitely a big and pleasant surprise, one of my favourite girls now, like top 3.

I definitely didnt think we'd get bent over povs so soon. Not gonna lie. Hella happy we did though cus my GOD thats a sight lol. Why dont you like her friendship w tectone?

it definitely helps that she lost some of the baby fat she had last year that was evident in some of her earlier fansly and ig posts.. it was a bit "confusing" at first whether she actually slimmed down or was heavily using filters (it's both) because every single picture for a while had really obvious smoothing on it and some of them went overboard in making her look extra slim, and she released a very unflattering video at one point that made it seem like the filters had been working extra heavy in pictures but couldn't fix the vid...... but then that all changed around the time she released the velma set. and she started getting more confident and welll yummy

I definitely didnt think we'd get bent over povs so soon. Not gonna lie. Hella happy we did though cus my GOD thats a sight lol. Why dont you like her friendship w tectone?
Dude is disliked by Arknights and genshin community for being a dickhead, Around genshins launch has his community brigade a smaller creator forcing hin into a vc all because he was a theory crafter ig? Has multiple clips of him making people including his ex wife uncomfortable, is very lazy and spreads misinformation. I personally witnessed him ask chat "so whats good on this character" And a day later drop a guide video. He's just so unlikeable its insane.

Dude is disliked by Arknights and genshin community for being a dickhead, Around genshins launch has his community brigade a smaller creator forcing hin into a vc all because he was a theory crafter ig? Has multiple clips of him making people including his ex wife uncomfortable, is very lazy and spreads misinformation. I personally witnessed him ask chat "so whats good on this character" And a day later drop a guide video. He's just so unlikeable its insane.
People seem to like him a lot these days though, and I think he said that the wife thing was both ways. Not a huge watcher but he definitely is more interesting than other gacha creators imo. He seems to be helping pinkchyu a lot so that makes me happy seeing her streams do so well. I think people need to have someone to blame and he seems the be the guy but imo the genshin community is pretty sjw

Yep. It seems to be going that way, but it probably depends on the support/response she gets from the people paying. I think it's most likely if people keep asking for it, like during Fansly streams (does she still do them? I haven't seen a recording for awhile)

what VR stream am I missing something?
she did 2 VR streams in the beginning of her fansly/onlyfans(?) where she talked about her content. her idea is to charge large amount of $$ and only send some pics via dms so she stays in control of the content if somebody leaks it. she also said she gets horny when doing her cosplay pictures and has to delete most of the stuff afterwards because its "too sexy". at least thats what she said to tease people.

few weeks later she reduced the prices on all of her subscriptions because she hopefully realised that its impossible to stay in control of her content once it goes public but no idea if she still shares certain content with some oilers which wasnt leaked so far

I think she will eventually start doing nudes but it would be super costly PPV at the beginning. Itsleslie was shy as well and now she's doing nude ppv videos.

she did 2 VR streams in the beginning of her fansly/onlyfans(?) where she talked about her content. her idea is to charge large amount of $$ and only send some pics via dms so she stays in control of the content if somebody leaks it. she also said she gets horny when doing her cosplay pictures and has to delete most of the stuff afterwards because its "too sexy". at least thats what she said to tease people.

few weeks later she reduced the prices on all of her subscriptions because she hopefully realised that its impossible to stay in control of her content once it goes public but no idea if she still shares certain content with some oilers which wasnt leaked so far

Is it funny how people think they can control what people do with these images.

I know you can DCMA strike people and totally sue the shit out of you.

But females out here really thinking you won't be able to screen shot or screen record their videos.

It's like you do know people pay real money for your content and your really going to think that people are going to listen to you about that?

What's the lewdest/hottest pic/set/vid she has posted in yall's oppinion? You can use the thread links for examples

Back
Top Bottom