Simp Chat Piddleass | Kaitlin Witcher | KaitlinWitcher - Discussion Thread

rummstain

Fan
Nov 26, 2021
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Sorry for the second post, its just dawned on me too that say if she sorted out 10 a month and maybe what, 100 people requested customs. They'll have to have a rolling subscription for that amount of time in order to get what they want 😂 what a cunt move

cheese327

Superfan
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Let's be real. How long does it really take to make 10 customs? All the customs are going to be a few pics in a specific outfit, and MAYBE 10 second vids with booty spanking or something like that.

5 minutes to change, then 5 minutes to take some pics, and 5 minutes to upload and send them. So, like, 15 minutes to make one custom, and only 10 minutes if it's just a quick 10-second vid.

This girl is really saying that TWO AND A HALF HOURS OF WORK A MONTH is all she can manage. Like, are you fucking serious?

And you know she's gonna be charging around the $100 mark for these Insta tier customs. I bet she has hundreds of custom requests waiting in her DMs, totaling thousands of dollars, and yet she still can't be arsed to get off her perfectly formed ass and click the print money button. She has a level of laziness that I can't comprehend. Like, bitch, you're 30, get your shit together because this revenue stream aint gonna last forever. She's just caught the tail end of being able to make fat stacks, but instead she's streaming Minecraft to barely 100 people...

Making large amounts of money has never, in all of history, been so easy for these women, and yet so many of them, through sheer laziness, complacency, and lack of ambition, throw it all away. If I had the option to make ridiculous amounts of money for zero effort, I'd be filling custom orders day and night to secure my future for when I can't snap a pic and make thousands.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk

Last edited:

vX_jayy

Casual
Mar 12, 2022
This bitch hates making money. All she does is fucking complain about being an over-sensitive cunt and how she needs more money, but doesn't stream or post for days. Fansly is literally the easiest money in the world for women and she refuses to take 2-3 selfies a day and post them.

BarbieHunter

Tier 3 Sub
Sep 22, 2023
I have no idea, I've never used fansly but I'd assume they are going to be just like OF who seem to be in on the scam; as long as the money has cleared and they got their cut they don't seem to give a shit.

She's had it far too easy in her late teens and twenties due to her being so attractive and youtube being so popular.
She's still a solid 9/10 in my opinion, and she keeps in great shape but I don't watch her streams and probably only watch only 3 of her videos a year when they pop up and I'm bored enough to watch. You can see her face she has hit the big 30 pretty hard so making money off of being an attractive young woman is only going to get harder for her.