Simp Chat Piddleass | Kaitlin Witcher | KaitlinWitcher - Discussion Thread

Sekiro84

Lurker
Mar 29, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
To be fair though, she knows what she is doing, and she is an absolute hottie. The second (won't ever happen) that she releases something explicit we will all be wanking over it like little school boys haha. Would love more from her and more natural stuff, all the fake tits and ai stuff just makes us wish she revealed her natural beauty. Simp boy here, I'll admit... But ain't that the site?

cheese327

Superfan
Mar 11, 2022
This girl is posting petty ass shit like "sorry couldn’t hear ya I was mmmmmblocking out the haters" and "don't ask questions" on her Insta right as she's getting much deserved push back after scamming on Fansly instead of responding to the perfectly reasonable questions people asked.

Didn't realise she was this much of an entitled bitch.

ripsexyegirls

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
If people are really complaining in the comments then I expect Kate to walk it back or cave. The only time Kate briefly stops being an entitled bitch are when her subscribers actually start fighting back. Still don’t know how dumbasses still believe that giving a lazy ass scammer like Kate more money means that she’ll work harder.

Dec 29, 2023
She has finally addressed it:

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Apr 14

I'm just picking 10 customs for NOW. For this upcoming week. I cannot take on as many people that DM'd me and get everything out in an orderly time and not get things mismatched or forget people. That's why I said if you're interested in customs, after some time has passed bump the message. Thumbs it up, heart it, crying laughing emoji face. Whatever you want. I know it costs to DM, but I'd rather not have my DM's flooded with dick pics again because people were just freely able to. After I finish these 10, I will move on to another 10. And then after that, move on to others. I am sorry if that was misunderstood. You are not being held captive here. If you feel it was a 'scam' I'm sorry you feel that way. You do not have to be here. There are many other Fansly creators you can support.