EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Pattie Cosplay - Discussion Thread

She starts custom content now :PepeHmm:
1439x1799_70dfb7466d98517aaee427aad59f4e39eef0bd2888d28a89.md.jpg
Yoo $300 for 3 minutes woaah that's straight up robbery

But im not too happy about fansly because I don't think they let you download videos and stuff straight from the website iirc, you have to use some external downloader program to get around it. Hopefully that doesn't mean people stop sharing her content here
edit: doing it with the chrome extension is a lot simpler than i expected lol
Good news, it's even easier using https://github.com/Avnsx/fansly-downloader
You just run it once and it literally downloads everything you paid for 🤣

whats wrong with fansly? I dont know anything about it does the site run horrible or something?
Fansly has better service than onlyfans but I think he meant that people from OF are not willing to register and put in their bank details on an onlyfans 2.0 website.

Me personally registering was annoying cause it would very my bank account, and will always put you back on censers when you leave the page and you have to manually disable censers . And finally she took ages to even update on the page really and almost never touch it when she was on it .

Fansly works fine for me, the only thing annoying about it for me is having to use external programs to download content. I also don't doubt that her husband at least helps with her page, but has it ever been said that he does it all?
All I hope is that people don't stop leaking her stuff because of the platform switch, lol

Fansly works fine for me, the only thing annoying about it for me is having to use external programs to download content. I also don't doubt that her husband at least helps with her page, but has it ever been said that he does it all?
All I hope is that people don't stop leaking her stuff because of the platform switch, lol
Her husband is her manager/photographer/editor he's the one who handles all her bookings I think the only one she actively uses is Twitter but the other socials are all managed by her husband.

Onlyfans started the DRM policy and took down all of the external programs. Now that website is dead. It's a win for her and everyone(lol) in the end.

Such a shame with this girl. So much wasted potential. Fansly is much more customer friendly than Onlyfans though, in every single way.

Such a shame with this girl. So much wasted potential. Fansly is much more customer friendly than Onlyfans though, in every single way.
As I said before, maybe her cuck of a husband will get desperate and allow her to start doing full nude lmao

My problem with fansly is the tiers and such, at least in OF is either PPV or sub but we will see about the "partner" as she refers to the husband. Either way I'm so lost about her since she moved to Fansly I don't check that platform that often. I got a month free to be subbed in OF but I don't think I will renew.

My problem with fansly is the tiers and such, at least in OF is either PPV or sub but we will see about the "partner" as she refers to the husband. Either way I'm so lost about her since she moved to Fansly I don't check that platform that often. I got a month free to be subbed in OF but I don't think I will renew.
Her content model seems the exactly the same as it was on OF, just 1 subscription tier which gives you the feed which you can buy sets from + PPVs in DMs. I wouldn't be too surprised if it changed to a tier system eventually though

Back
Top Bottom