EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Pattie Cosplay - Discussion Thread

Let me toss y'all a bone
Photo-2021-07-16-14-46-27.md.jpg Photo-2021-07-16-14-48-17.md.jpg Photo-2021-07-16-14-48-27.md.jpg

Anyone else here was a former patreon sub? How did you feel when she stopped selling cosplay sets there? for me it's kinda a bummer that she dropped patreon and she won't even update her gumroad shop for all the previous sets. I personally don't like the onlyfans system on patreon you pay $80 you get everything for that month here on OF you pay the sub then you message her to buy the vid and she charges you more ughhhh.

Link:

Never did I like Patreon, and I still don't like it. It's like a subscription to gym or cinema, you might get something good and all the goodies but most of times you have to pay for things you didn't like or weren't interested. Also some or most of these thots go on hiatus often so you get stuck on a sub without any content.

But I agree that she should maybe do the OF free and only do PPV as she is doing now, but at the same time I see it as supporting her thot career and one day we might get topless and nudes... a man can only dream.

She does, but it's mostly for advertising her main OF. It's rare that she posts stuff exclusive to the free one

Yeah, it's a bit annoying that you have to be subscribed to her OF in the first place to even be able to buy the PPVs. I think it's better than the exclusive monthly availability of her patreon though. I can see why she completely switched to OF, she was doing like 5 full sets of pics and vids a month on patreon which is an impressive amount of content but probably not sustainable and wasn't leaked very often. I do kind of wish she would do more pic sets though, I love the videos but it feels like we haven't gotten any new pic sets on the thread in a good while. Partially because she's not dropping many.

shes repeated multiple times not going topless, i personally like that she hasnt and just keeps the slips in if there are any, the only positive of the patreon is u got actual download links for her sets on OF nothing. on the topic of her free OF i think she posted a couple videos on there that wasnt offered on her paid page. she offered a 2min twerking video and a mai video that i didnt see on her main page. last dms on her main page is the blonde implied nude video and a bondage mai video

her husband probably
that's actually correct, she mentioned multiple times that she doesn't do it because of her 'family', I think we will get to see her topless at some point she is getting there little by little. My turn down is that 'patch' she is using for covering her pussy, I would rather see the classic Japanese blur than that.

Would be awesome if she did topless but there's something to be said about how she straddles that line. The fact she doesn't do full nude/topless makes all the slips in her videos way better imo. Like, of course I wanna see her tits but I feel like it would sorta devalue all the teasing she does. Maybe one day she'll drop the $100 topless ppv lmao

As such, I really like the content it presents but it bothers me is getting the cosplay sets, it has some very good ones and they are almost impossible to get and the truth is that its patreon is very expensive, although I accept that I pay for it for a while, I would like you to take a risk little more with what he releases in only fans but I know it's a lot to ask... we'll have to wait for it to come out in the future

Never did I like Patreon, and I still don't like it. It's like a subscription to gym or cinema, you might get something good and all the goodies but most of times you have to pay for things you didn't like or weren't interested. Also some or most of these thots go on hiatus often so you get stuck on a sub without any content.

But I agree that she should maybe do the OF free and only do PPV as she is doing now, but at the same time I see it as supporting her thot career and one day we might get topless and nudes... a man can only dream.
That's what I like about her patreon she shows you all what you will be getting this month so you can decide if you want to resub to her or not and man I really miss the special videos with her original cosplay Tier80 sets. now her patreon is trash $50 for a private livestream on youtube and 30% discount on gumroad??? I don't know I never resubbed on her patreon again. I'm hating on her OF cause I'm too lazy to message her for every video I want to buy or to check her bot messages on what she's currently offering.

Did Pattie release the most amount of content from any egirl on patreon? I've subbed to a few others in the past and I was always blown away by how much sheer content Pattie did monthly. Did any other egirls do that much content or am I simping too much for her lol

Did Pattie release the most amount of content from any egirl on patreon? I've subbed to a few others in the past and I was always blown away by how much sheer content Pattie did monthly. Did any other egirls do that much content or am I simping too much for her lol
I think she really did, some girls released a set a month maybe 2, pattie released like what 6sets? for a long time. she def works hard on releasing and shooting so much content, one of my fave cosplayers/egirl and honestly her prices are pretty good for value too, some misses sometimes but overall pretty good

Where the other video with her in blue

Back
Top Bottom