EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Otv, Roomies and Friends Discussion Megathread

this friendgroup is messy asf. they dropped her beacause she cheated on albert. But Leslie being a homewrecker is fine, heck even knew about the whole situation.
Typical streamer friendships, they are all best friends until one of them fucks up too hard to defend, so they drop it. Natsumii got dropped because Abe is too important to the group, tech savy, sets up events etc. Easier to drop her than him.
Leslie is laying low for it to die down, but her stuff is mild, I'dnt even call her a homewrecker, seems like that marriage was already fucked up considering dude was openly talking about divorce lol But yeah she should have been smarter to not tangle with the dude until he's single.
But dont worry once she's back to streaming, I bet you won't see many of them interact with her openly, and then you will see them partying and shit on some vlogs/ig rolls xD

this friendgroup is messy asf. they dropped her beacause she cheated on albert. But Leslie being a homewrecker is fine, heck even knew about the whole situation.
I mean to me the situation is very different. I might be wrong but from what I understand Leslie was single and had a one night stand with a guy that was already planning divorce. It was stupid as fuck and a bad choice. Natsumiii on the other hand wasn't the one that slept with someoen else in the relationship, she was the one in the relationship, which to me makes it far worse. On top of that they were married and all was seemingly going well, and she didn't just have a one night stand, instead I think they had a full on affair, which is no longer an insanely dumb mistake but instead a thought out plan of evilness.

Typical streamer friendships, they are all best friends until one of them fucks up too hard to defend, so they drop it. Natsumii got dropped because Abe is too important to the group, tech savy, sets up events etc. Easier to drop her than him.
Leslie is laying low for it to die down, but her stuff is mild, I'dnt even call her a homewrecker, seems like that marriage was already fucked up considering dude was openly talking about divorce lol But yeah she should have been smarter to not tangle with the dude until he's single.
But dont worry once she's back to streaming, I bet you won't see many of them interact with her openly, and then you will see them partying and shit on some vlogs/ig rolls xD
but that's whats a homewrecker is , its not when a marrige is perfect that u manage to get a wife to lie on his husband is to cheat on him on a motel with his co worker. Nah it's when it's going bad, that we as the "friend" slide in in a wrecking ball to deliver the final blow :D

Back
Top Bottom