EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Otv, Roomies and Friends Discussion Megathread

Tinakitten used to hang around some horny sex fiends.

Context: Another one of Tina's Minecraft friends just got accused of SA.

You dont know?! Toast wrote all about it in him memoir about his life. Its very graphic and extremely detailed. Scarra voices the audiobook and Lilypichu does the artwork for the hentai series. You should totally check it out
where is this memoir ??

Nothing officially announced (obviously) but based on their onstream interactions I think there’s definitely something there behind the scenes. If they are dating, then he’s a pretty lucky guy to be able to touch those massive tits.
They likely haven't even met in person yet...

what's celine's dating history?
she's pretty secretive with that type of stuff so it's mostly just speculation or the info's been lost to time. i think people theorise she dated hJune the rust streamer back in 2021 but that's all i know. Considering she's also one of the og LCS girls from 2017, maybe she dated a LCS player back then idk.

she's pretty secretive with that type of stuff so it's mostly just speculation or the info's been lost to time. i think people theorise she dated hJune the rust streamer back in 2021 but that's all i know. Considering she's also one of the og LCS girls from 2017, maybe she dated a LCS player back then idk.
She was dating a player on a team she was translating for as a job back then I think?

Celine and Poe are definitely talking. The vibes and dynamic with her and him are different from her usual interactions with her friends.

Celine and Poe are at least edating. Don't know what city Poe lives in. Sounds like he lives in pacific time based on one of his streams talking about the time but don't know if he lives in LA.

Celine and Poe are at least edating. Don't know what city Poe lives in. Sounds like he lives in pacific time based on one of his streams talking about the time but don't know if he lives in LA.
I'd love to see them clips or something of them interacting, but I'm pretty convinced between seeing quite a few similar messages to this and him replying like this to her recent photo

Yeah it's pretty obvious. However, she has a stalker and for a while he was obsessed on Twitter over her and Poetic, so I can see why she may be trying to keep it subtle or otherwise not addressing it in anyway.

Anyways they play a lot of variety games on stream together and their roleplay characters are also dating.

IMO the biggest tell is if Poe goes with Celine to Korea for VCT. I think Poe has never done a face reveal so he won't show up in her vlogs, but if he doesn't stream for the same amount of time that Celine is away for, then I think it's the biggest confirmation that they're together. Plus Celine mentioned going to Japan as well, so it would be a decent amount of time that they would be away for.

Back
Top Bottom