EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Otv, Roomies and Friends Discussion Megathread

IMO the biggest tell is if Poe goes with Celine to Korea for VCT. I think Poe has never done a face reveal so he won't show up in her vlogs, but if he doesn't stream for the same amount of time that Celine is away for, then I think it's the biggest confirmation that they're together. Plus Celine mentioned going to Japan as well, so it would be a decent amount of time that they would be away for.

did they say when they were going to korea?

I wouldn't expect him to go anywhere without her paying for it. He's still just a random (part-time?) rp streamer that has a minor bump in viewership (and she doesn't even announce when she's on his streams).

It surprises me that Celine doesn't announce when she is going live other than if you have Twitch notifications. She uses social media very sparingly. You would think that she should be able to draw a larger crowd to his streams when she isn't streaming. I still wonder how many of her viewers know that she plays gta rp.

Celine said that she is going to see the VCT playoffs next weekend and then maybe Japan after that. Poe has not said anything about traveling.
Oops. Celine said tonight that she is going to Korea at the end of the month, but it is a family trip to visit her grandparents after her family dog died. Most likely Poe will not go with her.

Oops. Celine said tonight that she is going to Korea at the end of the month, but it is a family trip to visit her grandparents after her family dog died. Most likely Poe will not go with her.
I thought she was going for VCT as well, guess we got confused since that's happening at the same time as her trip. I also don't think Poe will go because it's probably awkward for Poe to go on a family trip with Celine's grandparents who only speak Korean when he doesn't speak the language. Also like intframe2560 mentioned, he simply doesn't have the financials to go on a trip with her when he can barely crack 200 viewers unless he's streaming GTA RP or if Celine is on his stream.

whats the lore behind yvonne?
im starting to realize these clouted asian twitch influencers are like nba wives lol, everyone is connected and in the group from years ago

that photo was 2017 and i believe yvonne didnt stream or date any pro player, so how was she able to be friends and eventually kickstart her career by being the house manager of otv

im starting to realize these clouted asian twitch influencers are like nba wives lol, everyone is connected and in the group from years ago

that photo was 2017 and i believe yvonne didnt stream or date any pro player, so how was she able to be friends and eventually kickstart her career by being the house manager of otv
I'm not 100% sure, but I'm pretty sure she's streamed before even that but not regularly or to much success. All I know is that in 2017 she started working for pokimane, and after that pokimane recommended her to work at OTV.

Celine basically has the next six months planned out for her and Poe to play together (WOW expansion next few months and Monster Hunter Worlds/Monster Hunter Wilds next year as well as other games). What I think depends on if they are dating already is if somehow Poe has a secret girlfriend or if Celine still has trauma from her relationship in college. I don't see a way Poe wouldn't have romantic feelings for Celine if he is single or Celine has put him in the "friend zone".

She lived in the OTV house while fed was there after all the fed stuff got put in among us content and then flourished from there.

What I think depends on if they are dating already is if somehow Poe has a secret girlfriend or if Celine still has trauma from her relationship in college. I don't see a way Poe wouldn't have romantic feelings for Celine if he is single or Celine has put him in the "friend zone".
Hasn't Celine wrecked Poe's relationship? I remember some schizo tweeter accounts blaming her for destroying a 3 year old relationship lol
She lived in the OTV house while fed was there after all the fed stuff got put in among us content and then flourished from there.
She was the OTV house manager but she transitioned into that + streaming way before Fed stuff came out.

Hasn't Celine wrecked Poe's relationship? I remember some schizo tweeter accounts blaming her for destroying a 3 year old relationship lol
I wasn't able to see the crazy twitter convo so I don't know what was said. If I was Poe and a girl like Celine agreed to be my girlfriend in a video game and wants to play games with me basically every day for the next year, then yeah I would probably break up with my gf lol.

I don't know if it's the same for the other girls but Celine seem to have a group, or person, that always be posting schizo replies under her tweets. I remember seeing multiple accounts replying basically the same shit of "you're a whore" "you're going to the party to get some action" etc. under her more revealing posts. And I guess she saw some of them too because she hid the replies. I don't even know how they pieced her and Poe was a thing since it seemed like the schizos was posting that shit like weeks before she did all of them streams with him.

Celine and Poe have matching names in the WoW stream yesterday. Definitely confirms to me that they are dating. I was at 80% confidence but now it is 100%. I guess she is going to play it off just like Janet is with Steven and never really address it.

Celine and Poe have matching names in the WoW stream yesterday. Definitely confirms to me that they are dating. I was at 80% confidence but now it is 100%. I guess she is going to play it off just like Janet is with Steven and never really address it.
This is for the best since there is (or was) a really annoying stalker harassing her on Twitter about it.

Back
Top Bottom