EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Guide Onlyfans Downloading - A complete guide for PC and Mobile

I just tried setting up sim0n00ps and followed all the steps but when I click the OF DL the window pops up and then closes after 1sec. What am I doing wrong?
I just downloaded last weeks version. I also checked the user-agent and it is the same.
Try to screen record what is happening so I can see the exception that is being thrown.

Does anyone know how to solve unable to find directory when trying to communicate with frida server? Also I can’t open the dumper py script? It just opens and close I did read that it was a known issues but don’t know if anyone have a work around

Hey sim0n how do you verified this error

IMG_0175060865ae61ba3dc8.md.jpg
The other cod says environment variable not define , filename incorrect and Payton was not found
What device did you create and what version of Android did you select, make sure it was a Pixel 6 and its running Android Pie, also make sure you have python installed and the packages needed to run the dumper.

Voldrix script doesn't seem to work anymore. Made sure to update session cookies, x-bc and user-agent with no change. No verbose error checking so I don't know where the script is failing. The only error message I recieve is about arguments and updating the session information
Usage: \onlyfans-dl-2-master\onlyfans-dl.py <list of profiles / all> [optional: only get last <integer> days of posts] Make sure to update the session variables at the top of this script (See readme). Update Browser User Agent (Every time it updates): https://ipchicken.com/

Voldrix script doesn't seem to work anymore. Made sure to update session cookies, x-bc and user-agent with no change. No verbose error checking so I don't know where the script is failing. The only error message I recieve is about arguments and updating the session information
Usage: \onlyfans-dl-2-master\onlyfans-dl.py <list of profiles / all> [optional: only get last <integer> days of posts] Make sure to update the session variables at the top of this script (See readme). Update Browser User Agent (Every time it updates): https://ipchicken.com/
change "\" to "/"

So I haven't been able to do anything since my last time commenting and now that I'm able to going back to my previous issue, I fixed the spelling of abd to adb, and now I get these two respectively

adb: error: cannot stat 'frida-server-16.1.4-android-x86': No such file or directory mv: bad '/sdcard/frida-server-16.1.4-android-x86': No such file or directory chmod: /data/local/tmp/frida-server-16.1.4-android-x86: No such file or directory /system/bin/sh: <stdin>[3]: /data/local/tmp/frida-server-16.1.4-android-x86: not found Press any key to continue . . .

Traceback (most recent call last): File "E:\NSFW Content\Onlyfans\Sim0n00ps OF-DL\BATs\Dumper\dumper-main\dump_keys.py", line 4, in <module> import frida ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'frida' Press any key to continue . . .
I have followed all the steps and all the file paths are correct, the virtual device is running. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong right now. I would normally just not care and keep using the extension I normally use, but one of the people I sub to uses DRM since July so I can't rip their video's Q-Q

stupid question but does anyone know how to properly install pip3 for the dumper file to work? Everytime I open it it fails to execute and closes instantly.

So I haven't been able to do anything since my last time commenting and now that I'm able to going back to my previous issue, I fixed the spelling of abd to adb, and now I get these two respectively

adb: error: cannot stat 'frida-server-16.1.4-android-x86': No such file or directory mv: bad '/sdcard/frida-server-16.1.4-android-x86': No such file or directory chmod: /data/local/tmp/frida-server-16.1.4-android-x86: No such file or directory /system/bin/sh: <stdin>[3]: /data/local/tmp/frida-server-16.1.4-android-x86: not found Press any key to continue . . .

Traceback (most recent call last): File "E:\NSFW Content\Onlyfans\Sim0n00ps OF-DL\BATs\Dumper\dumper-main\dump_keys.py", line 4, in <module> import frida ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'frida' Press any key to continue . . .
I have followed all the steps and all the file paths are correct, the virtual device is running. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong right now. I would normally just not care and keep using the extension I normally use, but one of the people I sub to uses DRM since July so I can't rip their video's Q-Q
I can see you don't have the required packages installed for dumper-main.
You need to run:
pip install frida
pip install protobuf==3.20.3
pip install pycryptodome
stupid question but does anyone know how to properly install pip3 for the dumper file to work? Everytime I open it it fails to execute and closes instantly.
pip should be installed with python, you can try using either pip or pip3.

Hello!

I've been using the OF-DL scrapper for a while, but sometimes it throws an exception like this:

Exception caught: The request was canceled due to the configured HttpClient.Timeout of 100 seconds elapsing.

StackTrace: at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.HandleFailure(Exception e, Boolean telemetryStarted, HttpResponseMessage response, CancellationTokenSource cts, CancellationToken cancellationToken, CancellationTokenSource pendingRequestsCts)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.Send(HttpRequestMessage request, HttpCompletionOption completionOption, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at OF_DL.Helpers.APIHelper.GetDynamicHeaders(String path, String queryParams, Auth auth)
at OF_DL.Helpers.APIHelper.BuildHttpRequestMessage(Dictionary`2 getParams, String endpoint, Auth auth)
at OF_DL.Helpers.APIHelper.BuildHeaderAndExecuteRequests(Dictionary`2 getParams, String endpoint, Auth auth, HttpClient client)
at OF_DL.Helpers.APIHelper.GetArchived(String endpoint, String folder, Auth auth, Config config)

Inner Exception:
Exception caught: A task was canceled.

StackTrace:

Captura_error_timeout528c019b9cd764e9.md.png

Any fix to this exception?

Thank you so much!

Has anyone run into the issue where you can't download certain videos on onlyfans anymore? I am using aloha browser and also the chrome extension linked on the first page of this thread.

IMG_20231011_1517350645da228f38b1ff.md.jpg

Just do it, I'm on windows as well as most of us. The code requires that and it will work.
okay, then change which slashes? in the directory? so instead of cd'ing into the correct directory you want me to write out the full command location with forward rather than backslashes? Because that didn't work either. Can you provide an example or screenshot of a command that is currently working for you?

no you change the slashes in the auth,json file with the / instead of \ when you add the file location of the files you need

okay, then change which slashes? in the directory? so instead of cd'ing into the correct directory you want me to write out the full command location with forward rather than backslashes? Because that didn't work either. Can you provide an example or screenshot of a command that is currently working for you?
no you change the slashes in the auth,json file with the / instead of \ when you add the file location of the files you need

Rp59j^G is using the voldrix script, not sim0n00ps app.​

Mind you, I think there is a slash thing in play, for the voldrix script too.

Rp59j^G is using the voldrix script, not sim0n00ps app.​

Mind you, I think there is a slash thing in play, for the voldrix script too.
Both of you were wrong. Newer versions of python require you to add "python" before the script name. " onlyfans-dl.py user" <--- [no longer works for me and gives me an error saying that no arguments were passed to the script]
Now I need to type "python" as well. "python onlyfans-dl.py user" <--- [still working on confirming it works. My test case happens to be a massive account with over 500 videos.]
The only reason I was able to figure this out is with beginner understanding of python scripting and debugging. I found that the arguments weren't being passed into the script correctly without it.

One of the accounts I'm trying to scrape keeps throwing this error and so I can't get any posts. Any help?

OF_DL_IVJNPlejIdbed0879a724b3dd6.md.png

Back
Top Bottom