EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Guide Onlyfans Downloading - A complete guide for PC and Mobile

sim0n00ps It doesn't find archived posts anymore, tested 1.7.32 and 3 previous versions and always get "Found 0 Archived Posts", no error message or anything. I tried to scrape paid accounts, free accounts, disable everything except archived posts, enable/disable IncludeExpiredSubscriptions and SkipAds, still 0 posts found. And I tried with a fresh folder, so no duplicates. Super annoying when a model decides to move half of her timeline to the archive. :hahaa:
(Here's a free account with an archived post if you need something to test: https://onlyfans.com/kennieleighh)

sim0n00ps

Exception caught: The type initializer for 'WidevineClient.Widevine.CDM' threw an exception.

StackTrace: at WidevineClient.Widevine.CDM.OpenSession(String initDataB64, String deviceName, Boolean offline, Boolean raw)
at WidevineClient.Widevine.CDMApi.GetChallenge(String initDataB64, String certDataB64, Boolean offline, Boolean raw)
at OF_DL.Helpers.APIHelper.GetDecryptionKeyNew(Dictionary`2 drmHeaders, String licenceURL, String pssh, Auth auth)

Inner Exception:
Exception caught: No client id blob found

evice..ctor(String deviceName, By

sim0n00ps

Exception caught: The type initializer for 'WidevineClient.Widevine.CDM' threw an exception.

StackTrace: at WidevineClient.Widevine.CDM.OpenSession(String initDataB64, String deviceName, Boolean offline, Boolean raw)
at WidevineClient.Widevine.CDMApi.GetChallenge(String initDataB64, String certDataB64, Boolean offline, Boolean raw)
at OF_DL.Helpers.APIHelper.GetDecryptionKeyNew(Dictionary`2 drmHeaders, String licenceURL, String pssh, Auth auth)

Inner Exception:
Exception caught: No client id blob found

evice..ctor(String deviceName, By
You need 2 extra files for downloading DRM videos. If you don't have them look at the readme on GitHub which links a tutorial if you have difficulty with the tutorial then I can generate them for you.

sim0n00ps It doesn't find archived posts anymore, tested 1.7.32 and 3 previous versions and always get "Found 0 Archived Posts", no error message or anything. I tried to scrape paid accounts, free accounts, disable everything except archived posts, enable/disable IncludeExpiredSubscriptions and SkipAds, still 0 posts found. And I tried with a fresh folder, so no duplicates. Super annoying when a model decides to move half of her timeline to the archive. :hahaa:
(Here's a free account with an archived post if you need something to test: https://onlyfans.com/kennieleighh)
Alright found the issue, it was actually finding Archived posts it just wasn't returning them from the function:peepoGiggles:. I will create a new release when I get a chance.

• LUL
Reactions: b0b
Alright found the issue, it was actually finding Archived posts it just wasn't returning them from the function:peepoGiggles:. I will create a new release when I get a chance.
Hey Simon, sorry for bothering you. I followed every single step, but when I launch OF DL.exe the window opens, there's the green text saying auth.json located successfully, but then the program shuts down. I tried recording the video to see if there was a message that I couldn't see, but it's either appearing for less than 1/60 of a second (I'm at 60 Hz) or there's no message at all. I'm running on the latest version :(

EDIT: I found what's the issue: when I copy the path for the .exe files, it doesn't recognize a path using \, but I changed all the \ to / and now it works properly.

everything is green except the auth file last line. says the auth failed. when i update the sess, it still fails and logs me out of OF. any help would be appreciated, im running the lastest of downloader and have had success with previous versions.

everything is green except the auth file last line. says the auth failed. when i update the sess, it still fails and logs me out of OF. any help would be appreciated, im running the lastest of downloader and have had success with previous versions.
Re-copy the user agent from the browser as well as the sess value

Anybody know if you can use the downloader with a suspended account? I just got bopped and lost access to quite the vault I assume you can't but doesn't hurt to ask if not I'll just bite the chargeback, download everything then post everything 🤷‍♂️

Anybody know if you can use the downloader with a suspended account? I just got bopped and lost access to quite the vault I assume you can't but doesn't hurt to ask if not I'll just bite the chargeback, download everything then post everything 🤷‍♂️
If you don't have a valid login then you won't be able to get the correct information to make requests to the API

Many thanks for your continued trojan work sim0n00ps.

A minor query if I may. It's probably something on the onlyfans side but just on the custom filenames.
For paid/purchased content in DM's, it's not picking up the mediacreatedAt details.
I may have a setting gone awry somewhere or is this just a hiccup regarding DM's perhaps?

It's just a minor nitpick and I can still get the content anyways which is the important bit, lol. :-p

works as long as you can login to acct. if its deleted then no.

Many thanks for your continued trojan work sim0n00ps.

A minor query if I may. It's probably something on the onlyfans side but just on the custom filenames.
For paid/purchased content in DM's, it's not picking up the mediacreatedAt details.
I may have a setting gone awry somewhere or is this just a hiccup regarding DM's perhaps?

It's just a minor nitpick and I can still get the content anyways which is the important bit, lol. :-p
Someone raised the same query on github and I've got it working now with this release. The responses for Paid content doesn't include the media created at so had to implement some logic to get the date.

Back
Top Bottom