MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Guide - Onlyfans Downloading - A complete guide for PC and Mobile | Page 9 | SimpCity Forums

Guide Onlyfans Downloading - A complete guide for PC and Mobile

X34

Simp Dawg
Mar 10, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

Assistance

If you are looking for help with any of the methods listed you MUST say what method/script you are using.
There are multiple scripts and people keep not saying which one they are using which means people cant give help without asking first

X34

Simp Dawg
Mar 10, 2022
Did you make any config file edits? If you did, delete the config file and see if it runs (it will remake the config file on next start)

Madara Uchiha

Ghost Of The Uchiha
Mar 10, 2022
I deleted the config file and left it default as it is (I was putting in the Ease of Use changes) but clearly it was messing it up, now I'm getting an access denied error when I attempt to download. :LUL

X34

Simp Dawg
Mar 10, 2022
try redoing the auth file, delete it and start again.

• monkaHMM
Reactions: Madara Uchiha

Madara Uchiha

Ghost Of The Uchiha
Mar 10, 2022
If anyone else is getting trouble, here's what worked for me.

A. Leave the config file as is. My problem was I was trying to use the "Ease of Use changes" and all other types of edits when I should have just left it as default. As soon as it creates the config file save it and exit. Don't make any changes, don't add anything, just save it and exit.

B. Just follow the guides on putting in the information for the auth.json from X34 or Marcus.

C. Don't run the updater...EVER!!! In fact create another folder and move that bitch into it so you don't accidentally click on it.

D. Most crucially. Use TDDR method and install the orsjon command. I don't know if it was necessary nor do I know what it does but it made the scaper work. No errors, no issues, every single thing downloaded in my test. I even ran it twice just to make sure. So thanks to TDDR. :HYPERS:

I hope it works out for anyone else having issues. Also it didn't take me 3 hours to get it to work. shh

"I was just about to ask for help here, but I fixed my issue which was that the start_ofd.py script was closing as soon as I double clicked to try and open. I'm gonna explain what I did to possibly help any other noobs with issues.

So start_ofd.py wouldn't open despite having the latest version of Python, having PowerShell and running pip install -r requirements.txt within the folder, so I opened another command line window within the folder (shift right-click within the folder > open Windows Terminal), typed python start_ofd.py, the command line then spit out the following error:

PS C:\Users\User\Desktop\OnlyFans-7.6.1> python start_ofd.py Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\OnlyFans-7.6.1\start_ofd.py", line 9, in <module> from helpers.main_helper import OptionsFormat File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\OnlyFans-7.6.1\helpers\main_helper.py", line 23, in <module> import orjson ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'orjson'

"Modulenotfounderror", hmm... so I googled orjson, found a page that said you can just install it by typing pip install orjson from within command line, so I opened a new command line window, typed it, and it installed. Then I tried to run start_ofd.py again, and it ran and gave me the config and auth files. So pretty much all I had to do was try to run start_ofd.py through command line so it could tell me why it wouldn't run. So easy. :WeSmart:"

Reactions: Iggy Azalea

Nimdarepus

Tier 2 Sub
Jul 1, 2022
This may be a stupid Q. But when you use the Chrome extension to enable right click or F12 to get the link for an OF PPV video, will it charge you twice or just once if it doesn't finish playing the first time fully?

Or is there a better method to only pay once and get original source OF PPV video?

Little Ana

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Hi guys, I need help, after "python start_ofd.py", an auth.json file is generated, I go there and put the necessary data, when I finish this appears:

"...\OnlyFans-6.4.3\.profiles\OnlyFans\default\auth.json has been created. Fill in the relevant details and then press enter to continue."

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "...\OnlyFans-6.4.3\start_ofd.py", line 14, in <module>
import datascraper.main_datascraper as main_datascraper
File "...\OnlyFans-6.4.3\datascraper\main_datascraper.py", line 11, in <module>
import modules.onlyfans as m_onlyfans
File "...\OnlyFans-6.4.3\modules\onlyfans.py", line 31, in <module>
import extras.OFLogin.start_ofl as oflogin
File "...\OnlyFans-6.4.3\extras\OFLogin\start_ofl.py", line 2, in <module>
from seleniumwire import webdriver
File "C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\lib\site-packages\seleniumwire\webdriver\__init__.py", line 1, in <module>
from selenium.webdriver import * # noqa
AttributeError: module 'selenium.webdriver' has no attribute 'Opera'

This version 6.4.3 it was the last one I was able to use recently, now this started to appear and I can't use it anymore. I try the latest version and it gives the same error.

Iii3

Superfan
Apr 6, 2022
So there is no method to bulk download for android except the extention and download one by one?