EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Guide Onlyfans Downloading - A complete guide for PC and Mobile

OF continues to log me out. Anyone have a fix for this? Was working fine earlier this week for me

I'm using sim0n00ps downloader

OF continues to log me out. Anyone have a fix for this? Was working fine earlier this week for me

I'm using sim0n00ps downloader
Sounds like there was a browser update and your user agent changed, check your auth.json and compare with your browser.

I'm having an issue where the OF-DRM app is automatically closing on me over and over and worked perfectly fine the past few weeks. Please help. I only can see it say this. Had to record a vid and screenshot since it kept disappearing so fast.

Screenshot_20230825_092315_Gallery75aba5e6db9bb7e7.md.jpg

If you set IncludeExpiredSubscriptions to true then does it appear?
Nope, even if set to true it does not appear...
Just tried datawhores scraper out of curiosity and even there some currently still active subs are not appearing
It could be on my end but don't know what or just onlyfans changed something
just an example

Exception caught: Cannot deserialize the current JSON array (e.g. [1,2,3]) into type 'OF_DL.Entities.Subscriptions' because the type requires a JSON object (e.g. {"name":"value"}) to deserialize correctly.
To fix this error either change the JSON to a JSON object (e.g. {"name":"value"}) or change the deserialized type to an array or a type that implements a collection interface (e.g. ICollection, IList) like List<T> that can be deserialized from a JSON array. JsonArrayAttribute can also be added to the type to force it to deserialize from a JSON array.
Path '', line 1, position 1.

StackTrace: at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.EnsureArrayContract(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateList(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, Object existingValue, String id)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
at OF_DL.Helpers.APIHelper.GetSubscriptions(String endpoint, Boolean includeExpiredSubscriptions, Auth auth)

that just started this morning, any ideas?

Exception caught: Cannot deserialize the current JSON array (e.g. [1,2,3]) into type 'OF_DL.Entities.Subscriptions' because the type requires a JSON object (e.g. {"name":"value"}) to deserialize correctly.
To fix this error either change the JSON to a JSON object (e.g. {"name":"value"}) or change the deserialized type to an array or a type that implements a collection interface (e.g. ICollection, IList) like List<T> that can be deserialized from a JSON array. JsonArrayAttribute can also be added to the type to force it to deserialize from a JSON array.
Path '', line 1, position 1.

StackTrace: at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.EnsureArrayContract(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateList(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, Object existingValue, String id)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
at OF_DL.Helpers.APIHelper.GetSubscriptions(String endpoint, Boolean includeExpiredSubscriptions, Auth auth)

that just started this morning, any ideas?
OF has probably changed something so I'll have to have a look into it

What's the issue just saying you are having trouble doesn't really help anyone.
I downloaded both the Phoenix and Kiwi browser and followed the steps and I still can't download the videos from onlyfans. Does it matter if she just sent them to me after I tipped her?

Mobile Ripping Semi Automated - Android ONLY

This method allows you to run desktop chrome extensions on an android device which automatically select the highest quality avaiable when downloading.

You will need to install this app:

You then follow the instructions for downloading from Onlyfans using a chrome extension:
PC Ripping - Browser Extension

For iOS you can use Orion and just like Android extract a zip file for the extension.

I'm working on making a script for scraping onlyfans

Digitalcriminal's script is very good, but it also very complicated.
It can be a challenge to debug when things go wrong.

I do like the way it organizes files though, and the current implementation of onlyfans-scraper has some things that could be improved on.
For one I've added the ability to scrape messages from expired subscription. Second I've also worked on giving you a lot more control of whose accounts your extracting from. This can be done through the commandline or with an interactive menu on program run

Right now it is limited to usernames only, but list support should be coming in the future.

I've modified the scheduler/daemon mode to allow for changeable intervals, also you can decide to print out an output.
(Might be cool to add something like push bullet support)

I've added in some features to make entering auth a little less annoying if your running from a local machine.
If auth fails it will automatically ask you to reenter information. We can automatically retrieve cookie information from installed browsers. One challenge though is user-agent data. You can edit/confirm the previous user agent value. In certain cases it will also provide some details about what the current user agent for your browser is.

I also hope to add in support for cookie-helper soon. Which would mean being able to just paste in the full text from that script when prompted

I'm planning on uses this as my main scraper now.

It based on onlyfans-scraper which I found out was actually based on some very old code
by a usernamed TrendingTechnology

Also metadata support is limited to dupe check, but is one of the things I plan on expanding in the future
HUGE thank you for this. Other programs wouldn't work for me (also i'm on MacOS so some were just inaccessible) and i don't have nearly enough knowledge on how to use command line/python to figure out what was wrong. This one was extremely self explanatory and intuitive.

If anyone's struggling to work some of these programs, make sure to try this one out.

Back
Top Bottom