Guide Onlyfans Downloading - A complete guide for PC and Mobile

X34

Simp Dawg
Mar 10, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

Assistance

If you are looking for help with any of the methods listed you MUST say what method/script you are using.
There are multiple scripts and people keep not saying which one they are using which means people cant give help without asking first

Exhis

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
I'm trying to set up the first Python script, following the instructions, the instructions listed in the front page post didn't really work, however following the readme resolved most issues. Presently, When I input all information correctly into the auth.json, It gives me access denied perpetually and removes information previously entered into the profile and cookie fields of the auth.json. All other entered information remains the same. This is specifically for the Onlyfans profile, since I have a different downloader that I use for Fansly.

In the meantime, I've attempted to use the Voldrix script, this is the issue I encountered with that, All information is filled out correctly, as is the profile name. Don't know what I'm missing here.

Usage: E:\NSFW Content\Onlyfans\onlyfans-dl-2-master\onlyfans-dl.py <list of profiles / all> [optional: only get last <integer> days of posts] Make sure to update the session variables at the top of this script (See readme). Update Browser User Agent (Every time it updates): https://ipchicken.com/

Last edited:

xxxred87

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 23, 2022
I have an issue with the
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
Onlyfans Downloader. , when i lunch the download in power i automatically logged off from only fan ( i tested with 3 differents OF account to download from)

Does anyone encounter this issue ?

edit :

it works fine i forget to edit the "user agent" 😅

Last edited:

XENON GOD

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I cant get DIGICRIMINAL script to work, some pink bars show up, says its downloading but it does not (sometimes downloads one photo or video when lucky).

All other scrapers are working fine
/
or
/
no problem.

But i search for one that also downloads posts as a whole (including dates and text messages) and it seems that DIGICRIMINAL does it but i cant make it work..

Or is there any other scraper that downloads everything?

Thanks for help in advance.

xtc...

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Anybody have any idea what's wrong? This is the master branch DIGITALCRIMINALS script updated and all. I run poetry run start_us.py and it gives me the site and profile options, then it asks me to pick a model, doing so returns this:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "G:\things\DL\OnlyFans-master\OnlyFans-master\start_us.py", line 71, in <module>
asyncio.run(main())
File "C:\Users\clean\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\asyncio\runners.py", line 44, in run
return loop.run_until_complete(main)
File "C:\Users\clean\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\asyncio\base_events.py", line 646, in run_until_complete
return future.result()
File "G:\things\DL\OnlyFans-master\OnlyFans-master\start_us.py", line 53, in main
api = await USR.start(
File "G:\things\DL\OnlyFans-master\OnlyFans-master\ultima_scraper\ultima_scraper.py", line 50, in start
await self.start_datascraper(datascraper)
File "G:\things\DL\OnlyFans-master\OnlyFans-master\ultima_scraper\ultima_scraper.py", line 115, in start_datascraper
await self.assign_jobs(final_job_user_list)
File "G:\things\DL\OnlyFans-master\OnlyFans-master\ultima_scraper\ultima_scraper.py", line 172, in assign_jobs
await filesystem_manager.format_directories(user)
File "C:\Users\clean\AppData\Local\pypoetry\Cache\virtualenvs\ultima-scraper-vKbMLYkJ-py3.10\lib\site-packages\ultima_scraper_collection\managers\filesystem_manager.py", line 183, in format_directories
string = await prepared_metadata_format.reformat_2(
File "C:\Users\clean\AppData\Local\pypoetry\Cache\virtualenvs\ultima-scraper-vKbMLYkJ-py3.10\lib\site-packages\ultima_scraper_renamer\reformat.py", line 115, in reformat_2
date = date.strftime(self.date_format)
ValueError: Invalid format string
Exception ignored in: <function _ProactorBasePipeTransport.__del__ at 0x000001CE1DA93E20>
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\clean\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\asyncio\proactor_events.py", line 116, in __del__
self.close()
File "C:\Users\clean\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\asyncio\proactor_events.py", line 108, in close
self._loop.call_soon(self._call_connection_lost, None)
File "C:\Users\clean\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\asyncio\base_events.py", line 750, in call_soon
self._check_closed()
File "C:\Users\clean\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\asyncio\base_events.py", line 515, in _check_closed
raise RuntimeError('Event loop is closed')
RuntimeError: Event loop is closed

polverine

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 17, 2022

This got my DIGITALCRIMINAL downloader running again.

Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Basically, in the folder with the start_us.py file:
Right click -> launch powershell window
Type poetry add win32-setctime and press enter.

Scraper on latest commit runs fine for me after that. I also had to debug some issues

electricSheep4832

01101011 01100101 01101011
Mar 13, 2022
Is there any way to automatically download Onlyfans livestreams? I might not be online when someone's streaming, but a periodically running script would help.

echoknot

Lurker
Feb 11, 2023

Is anyone else seeing this issue with UltimaScraper where some videos download partway and then just restart?

I have an issue where most of the videos for a model have downloaded but there's a few which just end up in an endless loop of downloading, and then they get to about 1GB each and then start downloading from the beginning again, over and over.

Deadbeatdandylyon

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 27, 2022
So there use to be the older "Downloader For Onlyfans" extension for chrome that I've been using if I wanted to just download one video or something. but since the new OF update for adding DRM to prevent downloading I came across my first post that the option did not show up. however the scrapers appear to all still be working. is there any other software that allows you manually download like that for OF without having to run a scraper every time?

Okay new update - when running onlyfans-dl.py, when the creator uploaded just one new video file that I didn't have. I got the following message

Last edited:
Reactions: Flashyflashy

cyan101s

Casual
May 10, 2022
DigitalCriminals seems broken as the APIv2 on the onlyfans page just returns an error now. I'm stuck manually downloading images through an extension in chrome :( And I can't even share them on the girls page cause of lacking rank or w/e

Deadbeatdandylyon

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 27, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Edit* The scraper that i'm using is the onlyfans-dl-2, not to be confused with all the other scrapers out there. so I don't know if other scrapers are having the same problem. I also don't know if the scraper will work on subscribing to a new account, if at that point it considers all posts new or old. but it seems only new videos of creators that have the DRM on is no longer able to be download via PC or Mobile at least for me, if the creator hasn't turned this DRM mode on then any new content is still able to be downloaded.

- this is also the manual downloader that I have been using if you just want to download a few items, it only works with photos at the moment but no videos

Last edited: