Guide Onlyfans Downloading - A complete guide for PC and Mobile

X34

Simp Dawg
Mar 10, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

Assistance

If you are looking for help with any of the methods listed you MUST say what method/script you are using.
There are multiple scripts and people keep not saying which one they are using which means people cant give help without asking first

StinkyPinky96

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 25, 2022
I am having problems with PC Ripping - Python Script Part 1. I have no prior experience with Python or coding in general. I am trying to follow the tutorial but it isn't working. I first installed Python 3.11 because that's the latest version. When I got to "pip install poetry" and "poetry install --no-dev" it wasn't compatible because it was for version 3.10.1. I then uninstalled Python 3.11 and installed 3.10.1. I then repeated the process and I got to Start_ofd part. However, when I double click it, Python comes up for a fraction of a second and then closes itself. It does not install a .settings or .profile folder for the config.json or the auth.json files. In the readme faq it says maybe I didn't have hidden files viewable, but I checked and I do have hidden files viewable. I am too much of a noob to figure this out on my own. Please help! Lol

Reactions: onehonda1

X34

Simp Dawg
Mar 10, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Open another powershell window in the folder, same way as step 4

Then paste in python start_ofd.py and press enter

This will run the script in the powershell window and importantly it shouldnt close when it encounters an error. Then you can search that error on github. I have a suspicion it might be one of the things poetry should be installing not installing correctly.

Reactions: onehonda1

StinkyPinky96

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 25, 2022
Thank you for your help! After I fixed jarl, there were about 5-7 more things that weren't installed. I just kept using your formula until I got to 'dateutil' but on this one I received an error which reads:

ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement dateutil (from versions: none)
ERROR: No matching distribution found for dateutil

Edit - Found the solution on github. Then installed a few more missing lines. Now I made it to config.json in the notepad, so hopefully I'm good to go now!

Last edited:
  • peepoClap
Reactions: onehonda1 and X34

yamatok

Lurker
Jul 27, 2022
I'm trying to get the Voldrix script running and have the latest Python 3.11 installed.

I have this issue on this step:

"
Unzip the "onlyfans-dl-2-master" zip and copy the "onlyfans-dl-2-master" folder wherever you want on your PC.
Stop with the mouse arrow on the "onlyfans-dl-2-master" folder, hold down the Shift key on the keyboard and click the right mouse button, select "Open powershell window here", or "Open command window here".
On this window type:

./python -m pip install requests
(if you opened a powershell window)

or

python -m pip install requests
(if you opened a command window)

This procedure will install the files needed for the script to work properly.

"

When I input the bolded option, this comes out in the Powershell window:

"
./python : The term './python' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program.
Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:1
+ ./python -m pip install requests
+ ~~~~~~~~
+ CategoryInfo : ObjectNotFound: (./python:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException
"

yamatok

Lurker
Jul 27, 2022
I tried that method and it's still not working. Maybe it has to do with the verison of Python...no idea.