Guide Onlyfans Downloading - A complete guide for PC and Mobile

Hashball

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
i bought this app
unfortunately it only works on posts that are in the wall or in the dm. but posts that are bought and are in the purchased are unavailable to download
also their support always want you to give them your onlyfans user and password and promise that they will only use it for testing
i also complained about instagram download and they asked my credentials although the profile i tried to download was public
these are shady people. at least i was able to download some content but still pretty unacceptable

betterboners

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 18, 2022
my b for late reply but here's my config below

{
"DownloadAvatarHeaderPhoto": true,
"DownloadPaidPosts": true,
"DownloadPosts": true,
"DownloadArchived": true,
"DownloadStreams": true,
"DownloadStories": true,
"DownloadHighlights": true,
"DownloadMessages": true,
"DownloadPaidMessages": true,
"DownloadImages": true,
"DownloadVideos": true,
"DownloadAudios": true,
"IncludeExpiredSubscriptions": true,
"SkipAds": false,
"DownloadPath": "",
"PaidPostFileNameFormat": "",
"PostFileNameFormat": "",
"PaidMessageFileNameFormat": "",
"MessageFileNameFormat": "",
"RenameExistingFilesWhenCustomFormatIsSelected": false,
"Timeout": null,
"FolderPerPaidPost": false,
"FolderPerPost": false,
"FolderPerPaidMessage": false,
"FolderPerMessage": false,
"LimitDownloadRate": false,
"DownloadLimitInMbPerSec": 4,
"DownloadOnlySpecificDates": false,
"DownloadDateSelection": "after",
"CustomDate": "",
"ShowScrapeSize": false,
"DownloadPostsIncrementally": false,
"FFmpegPath": "",
"NonInteractiveMode": false
}

J0453ht5374002if733

Casual
Feb 20, 2023
Hello, is there another way to download photos from OF to an iPhone using the Aloha browser in full quality? Because the method described at the beginning of this topic does not work and photos are uploaded only in low quality

Eldudearrino

Superfan
Mar 11, 2022
I am using sim0n00ps script.

When I initially set this up, everything worked great. Now I've noticed it seems to be skipping content at times. There was a Paid message I unlocked, that was 2 images and a video. The downloader only picked up the first image and the video, not the 2nd one.

I went to another profile and noticed there were a few recent free posts that it didn't download. If i tried to force it to download by choosing single post and putting in that URL, the tool said it had already downloaded that post even though it hadn't.

Logs don't have that much in them, is there a known issue going on?

max0rz

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
All seems ok to me.

Forgive me asking a silly question but did you restart the app at all?
I could be mistaken but I think you might need to restart it to get any new/recent posts?

With that said, there is always the chance that unfortunately the few recent free posts and that second paid message image are actually duplicates/old content that the creator shared previously. So sim0n00ps script will flag them as reposts/duplicates and ignore/skip them.

Captain America

The First Avenger
Mar 21, 2022
Does any of this mumbo jumbo matter?

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Still downloads the videos and connects everything properly. Just getting this weird crap in the CMD window.

kyotostars

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 21, 2022
anybody know of a way to download purchased posts from a deleted user? the profile doesn't pop up in my of-dl list.

Yousuc1

Fan
May 18, 2023
When i play, then push download with aloha browser, it brings up the 720 or 1080 quality. Regardless of which i choose, it still fails to download. So far, the only videos that can be downloaded with aloha are old ones earlier than 2024! Anything recent cannot be saved using aloha browser. I suggest you try this with videos posted in 2024 and see if you can save them with aloha. If so, tell us your process because many aloha users have said this isn’t happening due to the new format with onlyfans. You guys are saving videos that are before 2024. I can easily save those. But if a girl just started her onlyfans this year, none of her videos can be saved. Let us know if you figure out a way around this.

Does it work on newer videos that were saved this year? If so, then good but most aloha users say the newer videos saved this year cant be downloaded. I think you’re saving videos before 2024. I can do that. But any newer videos posted this year, can’t be saved. I came here thinking there was a solution for iphone aloha users but it seems not.

Yes, any videos posted this year or later will be protected. Any videos posted before 2024 CAN be saved with aloha browser. I just realized this a few days ago. I’m able to save older videos but any newer ones, I get that annoying error or whatever. So, if you see videos that you want to save before 2024, you should be okay. I’m sad that after all this time nobody found a solution.

You mean twitter? Aloha used to download videos from all websites then they added copyright stuff. If you’re trying to save videos from twitter or youtube, use 9xbuddy. In most cases that works for me.

Maximumeffortx

Black is the soul
Apr 13, 2022
All videos can be saved. Doesn’t matter what year. The thing is, the videos you’re attempting to save most likely have DRM applied to them unfortunately. So they can’t be downloaded with that app. So if you’re seeing that pop up to choose which quality you’d like to download it in then it has DRM on the video.

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Do you want fries with that?
Mar 10, 2022
DRM protection started April 2023, but creators had to enable it, else you could download videos like before. :peepoShrug:

Here are all solutions we have so far:

Maximumeffortx

Black is the soul
Apr 13, 2022
I’m with you man, it’s frustrating when you’re purchasing stuff and unable to save cause of DRM. but I mean I’ve been able to save (non DRM) videos to this day! I myself am trying one of these PC methods but it’s a bit complex when not being a tech savvy like others.