EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Octokuro Discussion Thread

Thought about her upcoming hardcore interracial scene, you guys seen the short clip?
It looks like she's getting fucked as hard if not harder than her latest RK scene

Well I think in that rk vid the best parts for me start at 37:20 -37:40 and 39:14-39:30

She gets absolutely railed there honestly dude seemed super into pounding her out hope she and that fella work on future content especially a cosplay he can destroy her in.

Well I think in that rk vid the best parts for me start at 37:20 -37:40 and 39:14-39:30

She gets absolutely railed there honestly dude seemed super into pounding her out hope she and that fella work on future content especially a cosplay he can destroy her in.
Definitely her hardest scene since the green couch one(Super Wet Bikini Bottom), it's nice to see an actor that can fuck her the way she deserves.
Her upcoming BBC scene looks just as hard, this is looking good for her future scene.

Last edited:
I'll have to skim through it some before heading out for work.

also I'm gonna have to look for that green couch scene too!

Honestly same definitely need to give this green couch scene a look.
Definitely worth a watching, she got destroyed in doggystyle, it was my favorite scene before this new one.
Sadly she almost never do scene with that male actor

Back
Top Bottom