EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Octokuro Discussion Thread

Anyone have more of her Tifa content where she's dressed as white tank top with straps Tifa? (Not purple dress)

I've already seen the DP video and some single photos but there seems to be more out there
Isn't any of her videos in the manyvids site? I have almost all the videos from there, if you know which one is I can share it

Just be patient, it will come out eventually. I'm bummed up too, honestly I thought she was famous enough to be leaked immediately, but to be fair loveherfilms is not a famous studio, I'm sure that her blacked scene will com out immediately
Right, the RealityKings scene got leaked right away, this is indeed a smaller studio, so it makes sense.
Pretty sure it will be up tmr

did the OF dried up or what happened? you think other soft models will follow her trend?
she seems to be doing fine unlike purple bitch. it's a gamble. she's also probably prohibited from doing her own scenes while the studio ones are being released. most likely a contract thing.

did the OF dried up or what happened? you think other soft models will follow her trend?
Don't know about OF but Fansly is still very active, and she does put new content out every month, at least from what I see as a follower. I'm not paying for that.

Ok.. I'm weak and I couldn't resist when I was the first one to say to be patient..

So..I've subscribed to loveherboobs, downloading the video right now. For less then 8 bucks, it was a reasonable price after all.
Gonna post it as soon as I upload the 4k version

I want her blacked scene leaked on day1 as my thank you

Ok.. I'm weak and I couldn't resist when I was the first one to say to be patient..

So..I've subscribed to loveherboobs, downloading the video right now. For less then 8 bucks, it was a reasonable price after all.
Gonna post it as soon as I upload the 4k version

I want her blacked scene leaked on day1 as my thank you
The thing is, when are they gonna release it?

Back
Top Bottom