EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Octokuro Discussion Thread

Sonyavibe is 5'2" - 5'3" depending on sources, Sia Siberia is 5'4" consistently and Purple Bitch is 5'0" according to some sources but in a recent one she is 5'4" and if you look at the recent yae miko/ raiden video where they are both barefoot they are both the same height.

5'9" would mean she would tower over the girls which clearly isn't the case. 5'5-6" sounds more realistic.

Idk why I even bothered with all this, but the shocker was how tall purple bitch is. she presents herself as so petite.

Y’all mfrs funny af y’all never satisfied with anything. You like the vid cool if u don’t move along. Anyway she laughing all the way to the bank with the amount of money she making.

Huh, I have the full Stylerotica set saved on my PC and I misremembered if she changes outfits through the set. However:
1000037417f2ee56fdd823e02b.md.jpg 100003741698dbb16e02a9e0c3.md.jpg
The link to download this photoset is lost to time, but it's definitely an old set. I guess she did a bunch of sets with this YFUNNY photographer (idk if they were associated with Stylerotica).

Here's another pic from the same photographer:

1000037418fc167d9609cfdd05.md.jpg

Idk why she's re-releasing these sets as new as her body was different then as it is now. Also, I'm pretty sure that' not a wig... she used to have dreads man

Word, I didn't dig up that YFUNNY set in my (admittedly hurried) search through the internet (I did poke around a bit at it, because of the watermark)

I also have no idea why she's re-releasing old stuff, but thanks for your contributions.

Word, I didn't dig up that YFUNNY set in my (admittedly hurried) search through the internet (I did poke around a bit at it, because of the watermark)

I also have no idea why she's re-releasing old stuff, but thanks for your contributions.
I think TheBKing mistook a throwback pic she posted about her back tattoo as part of a new set she's gonna post.

Anyone know when that motorbike video is going to release, she said it was upcoming in October
It seems like she put all her "home" videos on hold for some time, maybe she'll release them after her official releases boost her popularity.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom