EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Norafawn - Discussion

definitely a lie, I doubt its even her running her OF and many times we've seen how disappointing the high ppv stuff is I wouldn't trust
I just subbed to her OF cause shes having a 3 buck sale. While I assumed she still had a paywall for some things considering she has a free onlyfans I DMed her about her Ashley Graham set and after passing through a 10 dollar sub fee your hit with a 30 dollar PPV.

I just subbed to her OF cause shes having a 3 buck sale. While I assumed she still had a paywall for some things considering she has a free onlyfans I DMed her about her Ashley Graham set and after passing through a 10 dollar sub fee your hit with a 30 dollar PPV.
that's a shame, her body is basically perfect and I think she could have make more profit of it...

How do you dl videos on OF now? They changed to blob urls for videos and screen recording with vlc just gets a black screen

Is it me is is she getting a little thick on the thighs? Also I am noticing more cuts on her, you think she is a cutter? I asked how she got them, and she gets very defensive. And for the love of god will someone just leak the new vid from Sunday.

Is it me is is she getting a little thick on the thighs? Also I am noticing more cuts on her, you think she is a cutter? I asked how she got them, and she gets very defensive. And for the love of god will someone just leak the new vid from Sunday.
wait what cuts? where?

I really REALLLLY wish she would make some dedicated longer asmr videos like a joi maybe or something along those lines
She does have JOI vids, but they are very expensive. And usually the last video of a set, so probably 1500 to 3000 range before you unlock.

Honestly I look at it as an opening for her doing more explicit stuff. The same thing happened with ifrit aeon, she used to be no-nude, until the thighs started getting thick. Add in a couple scars, no longer the perfect woman, now anything goes, lol. Bookmark this post, it's not if but when she goes full explicit.

Back
Top Bottom