EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Norafawn - Discussion

Sounds like not enough people were subscribing so she set it so messages went to expired subs in hopes they'd buy the DM content.
Descriptions sound more explicit lately but I assume it's still just lewd only?

almost certainly still only mildly lewd, she or whoever is managing the account is a scam artist, they'll make it sound like she's finally decided to go full-on slut but they'll be still the same disappointingly mild lewd images.

Never never, her stuff is 100% non nude
she's had nude stuff since she started the new premium of, i seriously doubt its ever getting leaked tho bc each set's nudes are locked behind paywall after paywall of normal content that gets increasingly more expensive the farther you go. you'd literally need to spend hundreds to thousands on every set to get anything worth while.

she's had nude stuff since she started the new premium of, i seriously doubt its ever getting leaked tho bc each set's nudes are locked behind paywall after paywall of normal content that gets increasingly more expensive the farther you go. you'd literally need to spend hundreds to thousands on every set to get anything worth while.
We don't even know if this is true. All we have are speculations and I don't think anyone really did pay that much, and if they did I pity them

We don't even know if this is true. All we have are speculations and I don't think anyone really did pay that much, and if they did I pity them
if you ask for nude content, she (or her onlyfans managers more accurately) will say there definitely are nudes. so its not just speculation, but we also have no reason to take her at her word. either way its pretty safe to say its never seeing the light of day unless something changes

I subbed for $3 and she's posted on Dec 11 that she's hit the most fans ever, so it ain't looking good lol.
Seems there are enough gullible simps buying into her sub + stacking PPV sets for her to keep doing this.
Worst part is that it seems to work and paying off.
Screenshot_20221224_122032_Brave.md.jpg

I DM'ed "her" (probably one of her managers) asking if she did explicit nudes.
They said yes but "I don't get naked easy" and prompted me to unlock a PPV lol.
I asked her if she's showing pussy in said PPV and she became stingy and then ghosted me :LULW:.
Honestly fuck this bitch.
Screenshot_20221224_105115_Brave.md.jpg
Screenshot_20221224_105511_Brave.md.jpg

Last edited:
if you ask for nude content, she (or her onlyfans managers more accurately) will say there definitely are nudes. so its not just speculation, but we also have no reason to take her at her word. either way its pretty safe to say its never seeing the light of day unless something changes
"She" told me that they were what "she CONSIDERS to be nude", and that could be anything, like implied nudity. This is also what "she" wanted $600 for, for a 60 second tiktok vid. I'd rather take that and lose it at the blackjack tables than give it to this dumb scamming slut.

I wrote on her OF DM what I think about the current situation, even if I knew I wasn't talking to the real nora, I told the managers to let her know. But I know it will be in vain... I just want her to go back to releasing high quality sets at an affordable price!

Btw shadowht cyberdrop works fine on my end so maybe it's a server location issue (I'm in EU). But I will reupload all my cyberdrop albums into other sites like gofile or something like that
Honestly, she’s probably a decently good person but she’s also heavily greedy and affected by this due to the influx of thirsty people she gathered on her tiktoks and that fame pretty much made her think she could exploit the opportunity and milk it like Belle Delphine did (which is not remotely close to her at all lmao). It’s just sad to see someone lost to the grip of greed. She’s very opportunistic. Disappointed that she uses a manager. This is why I support the smaller creators because they aren’t as greedy and fake.

Back
Top Bottom