Simp Chat Norafawn - Discussion

Pepe le pew

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2024
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
You do realize it's the whales that are the ones making the leaks? They don't just end up on here by chance. You can blame whales for the prices but reality is even with no one really buying prices haven't gone down. Plus it was because large leakers that other people felt safe to share things they over paid for. Honestly if I had to guess the reason why she isn't active anymore I would say the biggest reason is she isn't making nearly as much money as she use to. The second reason and the main thing that seems to hold her content back is a relationship. The more sexual content rarely seems to get sold. It makes no sense she is willing to masturbate over panties in a video or do a JOI but has never does something as simple as a blowjob tease. The content released is very oddly unbalanced.

Pepe le pew

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2024
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
anything custom sells for a 1000. The reason for that I'm sure is that whoever is running her site is probably reselling her content after buying it straight out with the rights to resell. Nora her self most likely only gets paid once to make the contest under a modeling contract. The 1000 would be to contract a new shoot. it would explain a lot of pricing.

daddysk3

Fan
Dec 5, 2023
I got a custom last month, but it felt like I needed a condom watching it. Came in 2 vids, vid 1, under 1min, basically insert name here. Vid 2 3min of something completely unrelated to what I asked for. No names mentioned in second vid. What made it feel really dirty was her nails were a completely dif color from 1st to 2nd vid along with outfit. Like how much time passed, and nails were chipped in 1st, so takes 1-2 weeks for that, worse, how many people got the same custom? also was over 1k. Be careful thinking your getting something unique.

Tenauri

Casual
Dec 12, 2022
I once (long ago) asked for a picture of her holding up a sign with my username, and instead she sent me a voice file of her saying "of course it's me, silly, who else would it be?" Needless to say I was completely convinced, as science has not yet achieved the ability to record a generic voice message to re-send at a later date!