Simp Chat Norafawn - Discussion

Pepe le pew

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2024
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
For someone who is ill and can't do onlyfans because of it, she sure is keeping up with making tiktoks. Don't really know and don't really care about her personal life. Saying she is bi is redundant. Lots of girls claim to be bi and never date another girl. It's just trendy. Also as for her may be being ill again that has nothing to do with anything related to onlyfans weather she is or isn't. It just doesn't matter. She still is making tiktoks. she isn't making onlyfans content because she simply doesn't want to do it. It has nothing to do with an illness.

Pepe le pew

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2024
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I have no clue what you were trying to say there. Actions speak louder then words or just random claims of trust me bro. I'm not claiming to know the girl personally or what is going on in her life. Nor should you be doing it. Her actions show she is still interested in making tiktoks. They also show she isn't or her team isn't interested in making new content but once a month at best. The reason behind that isn't important. Maybe it's a jealous boyfriend, maybe it's depression. It doesn't matter.

Slonk

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 29, 2023
Unless she (emphasis on she, not a text post) directly addresses her absence of new content, I think it’s pretty safe to say she’s not doing OF stuff anymore. Whatever agency is running her account now is just reposting old stuff to clean the pockets of any new fans/simps she acquires from the link in her instagram bio.

Even her insta seems to just be recycling content or posting new video of old cosplays.

Hopefully one day Onlyfans will do something about creators abusing DMs to scam people (remove DM PPV). I’m doubtful tho because onlyfans prints money at this point and there’s no sense in doing anything to change it.

kinjutsu

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 17, 2022
On her IG today she posted photos/videos from a convention. She cosplayed as Nami from One piece but wore a hoodies over the bikini top...

She's not sick, she maky or may not have a bf/gf but one thing is for sure OF isn't anywhere near the top pf the list of her priorities currently.

Pepe le pew

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2024
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Lets see how much people on here have spent. If you would, take the poll and lets see how many people are really spending a lot on her onlyfans.

Reactions: RONIN

Tenauri

Casual
Dec 12, 2022
I think it's the exact opposite of "loyal fans," it's likely that every time one of her social media posts goes viral it draws in a good chunk of new people who've never seen/heard of her before that see the OF link in her bio and shell out a few hundred before realizing this is a scam account.

Futile

Tier 3 Sub
Aug 2, 2022
Few hundred from me I guess but it was all pre management team. Started seeing a big change in her interactions and content delivery 2-3 months before the paid page. Paid the $4 or whatever it was the first month and never subbed again. Honestly the reason I found this site. To see if I was the only one that felt she started scamming