Simp Chat Norafawn - Discussion

daddysk3

Fan
Dec 5, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
As a father of 5 with 4 different women I can spot someone who is pregnant, and it's pretty clear she is pregnant. Early too, maybe 6-10 weeks. Probably why she is changing the focus of her social presence from sexy to magical. If she does go back and does more explicit stuff she either had a miscarriage or an abortion. Just my opinion, FYI nothing Sexier than a pregnant woman, I would pay anything to see her with the bump. I gave up trolling for lent, so I do wish her and her family the best of luck.

kinjutsu

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 17, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I doubt she's done making OF content just a slow down since money has been good to her and she can do what she likes.
She will probably try to move into less sexualized content ie Patreon or even Twitch in an effort to desexualize herself going forward.
On her IG accounts she's been posting about cosplaying medieval armor sets and Elden Ring/League cosplay goals.

daddysk3

Fan
Dec 5, 2023
My sympathy if it's not going well. And I meant no disrespect for what I said. I have asked her multiple times for the photoshoped pic of her pregnant, my kink is pregnant woman, so was more of a hope than anything. Just thought it explained why she was changing things. And she just seemed to have a glow to her.

• peepoSad
Reactions: RyNandfhs7CF

Lemongrassyams

Superfan
Apr 11, 2022
IG post could be interpreted as her quitting or dialing things back noticably. Relatively recently she teased a new vip tier but a short before that she was on a mental health break. Could be conflicted about what she wants to do, it happens. Prioritizing health is always for the best

kinjutsu

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 17, 2022
100% spot on.
Just a few pages back people were pissed off because she was scamming. The management company OF girls are bottom of the barrel.
I hope that if's she's pregnant that she quits OF and being an attention whoring thot online completely and just disappears.
Because we all know if she continues this OF stuff the father of the child will eventually leave.
Or he will leech her dry and she will leave him.
Or the very slim chance that she'll go into doing b/g stuff with him but that's probably never gonna happen because she already has a very healthy fan base.