EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Mooncakeva - Simp Chat

Seeing some of you complain is hilarious. It's her content, she'll show what she wants when she wants, and most importantly when she's comfortable showing it. Most of us here aren't even paying for the content so quit ya bitching about what ya get :LUL
Didn't take long for the "She'll show when she's comfortable" crowd to make their comeback.

I pay for a sub so I will complain. I, along with most people look down on and believe misleading marketing should be illegal. If she wasn't mass-advertising "My most explicit post yet" on all her social media to lure in subs then deleting the posts and slowly downgrading her description after she's gotten her money, I would have more sympathy. She's a scammer. Bottom line.

OnlyFans is the only place you'll people defend scamming. Guys get a few copy-paste chats from a creator (or an agency grunt) after spending $300 on content and think the creator is their girlfriend that needs defending.
She does not care about you. You are paying her bills and that's the only reason she isn't disgusted by the amount of money you spend to see her body.

Didn't take long for the "She'll show when she's comfortable" crowd to make their comeback.

I pay for a sub so I will complain. I, along with most people look down on and believe misleading marketing should be illegal. If she wasn't mass-advertising "My most explicit post yet" on all her social media to lure in subs then deleting the posts and slowly downgrading her description after she's gotten her money, I would have more sympathy. She's a scammer. Bottom line.
It's her account, if you don't like what she posts then don't pay for it. You don't have any say what so ever in what she posts. You wanna have a little complain about it go for your life but she doesn't owe you anything just cause YOU made the choice to pay to see her content. And she was right, her post is the most explicit thing she has posted so far, so it's not misleading marketing just cause YOU want her to be completely naked, fully spread going elbow deep in her pussy for you to have a little tug over.

And those here who aren't paying for a subscription have even less right to say anything because you're getting what she posts for free from simps like this guy actually paying for it

It's her account, if you don't like what she posts then don't pay for it. You wanna have a little complain about it go for your life but she doesn't owe you anything just cause YOU made the choice to pay to see her content.
Great advice. When someone promises me something and I purchase it only to get less than what I paid for, I should just accept it because I made the choice to buy it.
And she was right, her post is the most explicit thing she has posted so far, so it's not misleading marketing just cause YOU want her to be completely naked, fully spread going elbow deep in her pussy for you to have a little tug over.
That's completely subjective. Who is to say rubbing your butthole is more explicit than shoving a fake cock down your throat which she's already done? The whole point is that making broad statements using subjective terms is a dishonest way to go about advertising. As many here said, she could easily fix the problem by telling us what it will be. But she won't because "3rd asshole PPV incoming" isn't going to draw in any subs.

It's her account, if you don't like what she posts then don't pay for it. You don't have any say what so ever in what she posts. You wanna have a little complain about it go for your life but she doesn't owe you anything just cause YOU made the choice to pay to see her content. And she was right, her post is the most explicit thing she has posted so far, so it's not misleading marketing just cause YOU want her to be completely naked, fully spread going elbow deep in her pussy for you to have a little tug over.

And those here who aren't paying for a subscription have even less right to say anything because you're getting what she posts for free from simps like this guy actually paying for it

I still don’t get your train of thought.
This is a discussion thread about this disgusting whore. Are we on the same page about that?

OK, so what made you think it was a good idea to come to a discussion thread abut this disgusting whore, to white knight her flat ass and say who has the right and how much of it they have to criticize her shitty content? Like, at the end of the day, your flaccid rant will be buried under more messages of people criticizing her shitty content and none of it will stop her from keep scamming people, for people to leak the crumbles, or for people to criticize them in this space, which was exactly made for that.

If she's truly doing low effort shit for easy money and taking advantage of people, then we should all go continuously report her account.
OnlyFans does not give a fuck in the slightest. I bought a PPV which ended up being nudes of another creator (Not on Moon's page obviously) and OnlyFans told me they can't interfere with transactions between me and the creator and it's up to me to judge if something is safe to purchase.

OnlyFans does not give a fuck in the slightest. I bought a PPV which ended up being nudes of another creator (Not on Moon's page obviously) and OnlyFans told me they can't interfere with transactions between me and the creator and it's up to me to judge if something is safe to purchase.
the fact that amo still has her OF with no repercussion when she is an obvious scammer and liar and I believe its public knowledge for a while now I believe, for so long its shown that there's not a single sliver of fuck given

Too true, if you look at OF TOS there are zero protections for the fan, or the purchaser, the only protections go to the creator they can screw you over however they want with no repercussions

Someone is posting all of her old photos and PPV and it’s and new username of the OF thread and it’s a new username. Wonder if it’s her and if she knows.

Back
Top Bottom