EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Mooncakeva - Simp Chat

I mean if they leak, hopefully they do slowly, like the leaker waits a bit before posting it, let her get a decent bit of people buy em and then post it
I agree. A week or 2 wouldn't be terrible. Or even something like a monthly release

no need for that long when she has at least 10k subs. The problem is that we went from asshole teasing on wall to pics that are Instagram worthy for $10 in 2 days.
eh, I feel like her first couple of sets might still be her testing the waters. Also, she seems pretty receptive to feedback, so if enough of her subs feel like you and let her know, she might take it in consideration.

She is releasing more than I expected overall though to be fair. Would have been happy with like weekly uploads but she’s been firing lmao
I think it is key for her growth to release daily tame stuff to build up hype and interest, connection with the simps. But she has to be careful she doesn't keep posting the same stuff over and over without evolution to it. If she can keep pulling it off for another week, she can then post every 3 days, and then settle on weekly. It is all about that first pull. She also needs to do more boob stuff and keep up those blank walls, yum yum yum.

I think it is key for her growth to release daily tame stuff to build up hype and interest, connection with the simps. But she has to be careful she doesn't keep posting the same stuff over and over without evolution to it. If she can keep pulling it off for another week, she can then post every 3 days, and then settle on weekly. It is all about that first pull. She also needs to do more boob stuff and keep up those blank walls, yum yum yum.
yes, need the boobas

you get a mirror today! How does that make you feel?

Also, guess her posting schedule is between 3pm and 5pm based on these past days

Hopefully some bare booba content is not far off (even if nips aren't visible) 🤞

you get a mirror today! How does that make you feel?

Also, guess her posting schedule is between 3pm and 5pm based on these past days

Hopefully some bare booba content is not far off (even if nips aren't visible) 🤞
I was actually super upset we didn't get blank wall, but then I noticed the mirror and now I can't stop nutting.

Back
Top Bottom