EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Mooncakeva - Simp Chat

I just want to see her unroll her saggy booba.
Morbid curiosity drives me forward.
If and when she shows her nipples, do you think they'll be huge areolas or almost invisible?
I don't think they're THAT saggy lol but I think the areolas will be on the medium to smaller side. Otherwise we would have gotten a glimpse of em in some of the stuff she wears

I don't think they're THAT saggy lol but I think the areolas will be on the medium to smaller side. Otherwise we would have gotten a glimpse of em in some of the stuff she wears
What has she worn that would let her boob flop out enough to see nipple?

she probably won't show her nipples and honestly she doesn't have too she already made roughly $400 without a single post
Are you saying she'll just post nothing now because she got $400?
I think the guilt will make her post something.
I assume when she posts it'll be mostly the skimpy stuff she has posted before, maybe some implied stuff but showing nothing.
But she might surprise everyone with some see-thru things.
I also think her original onlyfans description was just a copy paste from someone else's page she was trying to use as a template.

Are you saying she'll just post nothing now because she got $400?
I think the guilt will make her post something.
I assume when she posts it'll be mostly the skimpy stuff she has posted before, maybe some implied stuff but showing nothing.
But she might surprise everyone with some see-thru things.
I also think her original onlyfans description was just a copy paste from someone else's page she was trying to use as a template.
No she'll post just saying she won't have to post anything really risque for awhile

welp, doesn't say no nudes! Still have hope that we'll get those one day, even if it takes a while 🤞

I do hope she doesn't go the route of hiring a management agency
This is the path I assume will happen (and hope will happen) she does some implied nude, some tiktok in her underwear, some see-thru stuff and then nips out.
What I worry will happen, because this is all so damn weird, is she'll post the most softcore of crap, keep charging $20+ and dragging it out because this is all one big troll to get revenge on all the simps and horny teens who have been bothering her for 3+ years.

This is the path I assume will happen (and hope will happen) she does some implied nude, some tiktok in her underwear, some see-thru stuff and then nips out.
What I worry will happen, because this is all so damn weird, is she'll post the most softcore of crap, keep charging $20+ and dragging it out because this is all one big troll to get revenge on all the simps and horny teens who have been bothering her for 3+ years.
Hoping for the first scenario for sure

Maybe it's the simp in me but I don't think she'll shaft everyone like that in the second scenario lol

This feels like Pure Ruby story. She went from saying no onlyfans for years and then she wanted the extra moolah lol. She has gotten closer and closer to full nude, but even with what now she shows is hot. just nipple covers and such. im still holding out for pure ruby to go full nude at some point down the line but just enjoying the route shes going down. hope Mooncake does the same

This feels like Pure Ruby story. She went from saying no onlyfans for years and then she wanted the extra moolah lol. She has gotten closer and closer to full nude, but even with what now she shows is hot. just nipple covers and such. im still holding out for pure ruby to go full nude at some point down the line but just enjoying the route shes going down. hope Mooncake does the same
That sounds horrible, I don't want her to go down that route. I hope the route she goes down is full topless, not teasing for years with nipple covers. Be hornier. For shame.

Back
Top Bottom