EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat moldiimink / Strawbeariemilkk / mimibear discussion thread

Moxu probably self conscious about his girlfriend showing her body to a bunch of people and she's out here bragging she doesn't even have to do it anymore. I don't believe her but I also don't like the ungrateful attitude. If she made so much money, why is she mad about the leaks?

Screenshot_20230704_132344_Twitter51ae38ff648aee1e.md.jpg
Little does she know, as the saying goes, getting it is easy. The hard part is keeping it. Does someone as dumb as her possess the necessary financial skills to live within her means? Only time will tell.

Moxu probably self conscious about his girlfriend showing her body to a bunch of people and she's out here bragging she doesn't even have to do it anymore. I don't believe her but I also don't like the ungrateful attitude. If she made so much money, why is she mad about the leaks?

Screenshot_20230704_132344_Twitter51ae38ff648aee1e.md.jpg
Enough to never work a day in her life? Do we believe this in the slightest? Either she's lying or she has no idea how much money people need to live. I very much doubt she's made millions with her sporadic posting and bullshit.

the weirdiest think that irks me about her is that she actively interacts and welcomes underaged kids on her discord. Def on her way to becoming the next Miranda Sings

Damn I stopped following anything about her ever since my last comment and she's already back to posting thirst traps? She's not even gonna break up with her BF before starting OF again because she's running out of money unless she has a normal job but I doubt. And it hasnt even been a month yet :KEKW:
"I have indeed made enough to never work a day in my life if I wanted to" my ass. Probably ran through the money faster then Charlie Sheen ran throught women :OMEGALUL:

It's obviously a new dog she is talking about. Considering she was still uploading thirst traps in June and she has literally no signs of being pregnant in any of those pictures. She just loves fucking with her horny subs

Aren't they together like a month or two? Maybe three and already getting married? Unless they are both extremely religious (she definitely isn't), she's not pregnant, they are not getting married and this is all again just a clout chasing tactic. OR this is one of the fastest moving relationships that's gonna crash and burn once the honeymoon period expires and once they hit their first few hiccups it's gonna deteriorate very quickly. I don't usually follow shit like this even when its happening around me, but this is too entertaining not to follow. :LUL

Edit: Or he dumps her once his rose colored glasses fall of and he realizes how fucking unstable she is. If this relationship survive Im fucking leaving the internet forever :KEKW:

There's no fucking way she's THAT stupid, surely not. I never really had high hopes for her intelligence but come on... this is basic fucking thing. If you are gonna be doing something with your credit card online, change the stream screen to something else. :pauseChampRev:

There's no fucking way she's THAT stupid, surely not. I never really had high hopes for her intelligence but come on... this is basic fucking thing. If you are gonna be doing something with your credit card online, change the stream screen to something else. :pauseChampRev:

It's fake. She didn't leak real card info. This is just her trying to show she's got money she doesn't actually have. She made that screenshot. No way she has 6.5 million.

It's fake. She didn't leak real card info. This is just her trying to show she's got money she doesn't actually have. She made that screenshot. No way she has 6.5 million.
Makes sense, though... if she leaked her credit card info it would be funny. "This is just her trying to show she's got money she doesn't actually have." Yeah unless she had massive pay pigs from Arabia on her OF, there's no way she made that much. She was never that popular. :'D Plus people got bored of that "cute and innocent" look that Delphine got famous for after she left :LUL I don't follow her on X (formerly known as twitter becausse fuck Elon :KEKW:) hence why I didn't have the context.

Edit: Also if you feel the need to post how much money you have because people hurt your feelings, you definitely don't have the money you post as a reply to them.

Back
Top Bottom