EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat moldiimink / Strawbeariemilkk / mimibear discussion thread

So she did a full on rant about the issues of posting yourself sexually and that she was led by others down the wrong path, but she is still posting lewd (new) pics of herself. At least she isn’t goin full nude again… yet. But seems a little ironic. Plus she still never posted the PPV for free on her Twitter like she said she would. Unless she put it somewhere else
I don't know where you're seeing she said she'd post them for free on twitter. Seems like a weird thing to do if she's trying to distance herself from that kind of stuff, not like any of us really believe that for a second.

But no, she said she'd post them for free on her onlyfans, so you would have to sub for that.

We're coming up on a month. Anyone know if she's kept her word?
Kept her word on what? Not doing onlyfans anymore? Yeah she hasn’t done anything nude in a while. But if ur talking abt posting all her ppvs for free on her OF, I got no clue on that. But she still does post lewd pics on Twitter so I’m guessing she’ll still come back at some point

So can someone BogPill me on what her deal is? Because all I’m seeing is this girl had serious attachment issues and possibly BPD if she’s quick to bounce from guy to guy.

Back
Top Bottom