EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat moldiimink / Strawbeariemilkk / mimibear discussion thread

She also put up a TikTok styled after Miranda Sings/Colleen Ballinger's apology video with a guitar which basically said "I'm not sorry about taking your money at all." I don't remember her saying anything like that last time she deleted everything, and I don't know what she expects the response to that to be.

If she ever comes back to OF or Fansly, she's actively turning off people who have already bought her content/might have been interested in doing so. I know the Internet doesn't have a very long memory, but I don't think I could have come up with a response that more thoroughly disincentivizes ever giving her more money.

As for the leaks, she's gone under half a million usernames, making it harder for whoever she hires to even find her leaks, and if the lawyers Jordyn Jones can hire can't keep her leaks from springing up, there's no way in hell a random e-girl is going to have more luck in eradicating her leaks from the internet.

That clown outfit she did sure seems appropriate right now :KEKWlaugh:

FyFHr8nakAA7I1d

Moxu probably self conscious about his girlfriend showing her body to a bunch of people and she's out here bragging she doesn't even have to do it anymore. I don't believe her but I also don't like the ungrateful attitude. If she made so much money, why is she mad about the leaks?

Screenshot_20230704_132344_Twitter51ae38ff648aee1e.md.jpg

The cycle is gonna repeat, she has a boyfriend -> break up -> onlyfans -> gets a new BF -> deletes OF. The fact that the dude doesn't see that she's using him for clout is sad, but in his case I can't blame him. He's probably happy he has someone (not throwing shade at him, dont know him dont watch his content nothing). Now she's crying about leaks when that has been happening since she started with that shit the first time. She even posted a public non-paid video to PH so she would most likely be laughed out of court. Plus her little stunt with upping the price, promising more content and then deleting everything once people paid could get her sued in some countries. Im happy I never paid for her shit. Anyway, see ya in a few months once leaks of the new content start appearing.

To absolutely no one's surprise after a month of losing followers and getting no likes she's back to posting thirst traps lol. World's most fragile ego https://twitter.com/Moldiimink/status/1685367166550626304
I think we can all agree if she decided to start another OF, NONE OF US should join it, If she want's to brag about her money and constantly flip flop between being a Hoe and Not, then we shouldn't indulge in her shitty mindset.

I think we can all agree if she decided to start another OF, NONE OF US should join it, If she want's to brag about her money and constantly flip flop between being a Hoe and Not, then we shouldn't indulge in her shitty mindset.
Tho a great dream we all know that aint happenin lmao, mfs'll do anything to see any woman nude regardless of any scummy actions they take

Back
Top Bottom