EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat moldiimink / Strawbeariemilkk / mimibear discussion thread

She is such a rat. I can't even believe I'm listening to this.

We moved forward in society, women found a way to make money, and men are at fault because they paid into it. Don't worry though the women didn't stop each other because oh no women have never done anything in their life.

I've never been one for shitting on feminists for their beliefs. If they want to strive for change be my gueat, but this is just 35 minutes of man bashing for no real apparent reason because she dislikes the industry.

Get a grip, let people live how they want to live. There's still plenty of women out there who say no to OF regardless of how much money it makes because they have morals, just because you hung out with a bunch of money hungry sluts doesn't mean the whole world is going to become one big orgy.

Ahhhh there it is....thought this would be a year without a meltdown...
She is and will be playing drama, see ya in 6 month when she will start it again (but then of cause independent and cause she will do it for herself....bla bla...)
I never liked her ass anyway, I knew ever since she was bragging about that fat fuck of a boyfriend on Twitter she was a bitch. If I could tell her anything? Shut your ass up, and show it to us, otherwise fuck off and delete the account.

Her ass is the peak of crazy and it shows, Jesus Christ she needs real help.
mental illness is no joke but the way her pendulum swings i cant help but wonder if some of this is pure engagement bait. i dont doubt that she says these things and may believe them in the moment of her mental state, but she is such a mixed bag of insanity its hard to take anything she says or does with any level of seriousness.

She changed her Instagram name and linktree and stuff to hellownanners now. Her Instagram even says "formerly strawbeariemilk. I remember when she did this rebrand as "moldiimink" too or whatever it was, I think there were a couple more name changes too over the years as well.

So is she gonna delete her of or fansly again for awhile and then comeback like nothing happened? Im genuinely curious what's going on with her tbh what even triggered her

So is she gonna delete her of or fansly again for awhile and then comeback like nothing happened? Im genuinely curious what's going on with her tbh what even triggered her
I dont remember if she ever gave specifics about her mental health other than she has been in and out of the nuthouse for years, but iirc, she has bipolar disorder and manic episodes among other things. There isnt always a trigger for anything and just something she lives with, but right now it seems she is having one of her mental "adventures" so we'll have to see where she lands when her brain runs out of fumes. :monkaCHRIST:

Anyone found a couple models in the same niche? Kinda sick of her bs and constant seesaw of mental illness.

Back
Top Bottom