EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat moldiimink / Strawbeariemilkk / mimibear discussion thread

I kinda do hope she gets help eventually. Like as much as I love seeing her content the girl seriously is going to just snap one day.
Id've agreed in the beginning but shes become toxic to people that want to support her, one of those "two wrongs dont make a right" kinda situations. Im sure too some extent she believes what she says, but scamming people that pay you money doesnt exactly make you a sympathetic figure imo

The thing is, she's not wrong about any of this. It's better for young women to not have an OnlyFans.

I legitimately hope she gets her shit together and stays on the straight and narrow.

I'd say it's better for them to never get Into OF in the first place. But once you have an OF, and have achieved the type of reach that she has with her online presence, the damage is mostly done. Any future partner she gets will know about it, any children she has will need to be protected from knowledge of it's existence, most likely unsuccessfully leading to bullying and strained relationships. I honestly think it's kind of a dumb move to have paid the price of being permanently labeled a "sex worker" and to walk away from the ongoing benefits of more OF subs and more PPV's sold in the future. That's just my two cents though since seemingly we're all offering it.

I'd say it's better for them to never get Into OF in the first place. But once you have an OF, and have achieved the type of reach that she has with her online presence, the damage is mostly done. Any future partner she gets will know about it, any children she has will need to be protected from knowledge of it's existence, most likely unsuccessfully leading to bullying and strained relationships. I honestly think it's kind of a dumb move to have paid the price of being permanently labeled a "sex worker" and to walk away from the ongoing benefits of more OF subs and more PPV's sold in the future. That's just my two cents though since seemingly we're all offering it.
Well yeah, I agree with all of that, but if this is what she wants she's going about it in a way classier way than I would've expected. We'll see if she follows through and deletes it in a month.

I don't know what prompted this latest swerve in her journey, but I'll never criticize someone for trying to get their life together and trying to be a better person.

Regardless, I hope someone posts all the shit she made free.

Well yeah, I agree with all of that, but if this is what she wants she's going about it in a way classier way than I would've expected. We'll see if she follows through and deletes it in a month.

I don't know what prompted this latest swerve in her journey, but I'll never criticize someone for trying to get their life together and trying to be a better person.

Regardless, I hope someone posts all the shit she made free.
Are they not already she only made like 4 videos worth a shit

I believe she’ll be back again in a couple of months, this isn’t the first nor even like the 4th time she’s done this, she has repeatedly “quit” OF just to come back a while later. It’s just an endless cycle. Who knows if she’ll actually just quit

I believe she’ll be back again in a couple of months, this isn’t the first nor even like the 4th time she’s done this, she has repeatedly “quit” OF just to come back a while later. It’s just an endless cycle. Who knows if she’ll actually just quit
That newest video(I believe it's still the newest) with the pink hair and the doggy style pose. That shit was absolute fire. That's about everything I needed to see from her, if she rides off into the hoe-sunset for good then I'll think she's earned it with that vid as her legacy.

That newest video(I believe it's still the newest) with the pink hair and the doggy style pose. That shit was absolute fire. That's about everything I needed to see from her, if she rides off into the hoe-sunset for good then I'll think she's earned it with that vid as her legacy.
Was this posted?

Shame we won't get to ever actually see any level of penetration if she sticks with it. But she did show mostly everything else so ill give her that, it's more than a lot of these women do that don't show bhole, vag or tits etc. I don't get the appeal but whatever floats your boat I guess.

Btw she did say she was going to post all her PPV’s to like Twitter for free, not sure why; she isn’t okay with the onlyfans stuff? Why not be okay or happy with onlyfans if ur gonna just be posting urself online for free since it’s gonna just make it easier for people to see her nude.

Btw she did say she was going to post all her PPV’s to like Twitter for free, not sure why; she isn’t okay with the onlyfans stuff? Why not be okay or happy with onlyfans if ur gonna just be posting urself online for free since it’s gonna just make it easier for people to see her nude.
I would guess this is just a way to urge her twitter followers to pay a "final" 20$ to subscribe to her "soon to be Closed" Onlyfans. A desperate way to earn the max money from her fans....

Afaik everything seems to be available here already, and unless she Makes the gift of a full nude 20 minutes jumping on a dildo Vid, i dont see the point of subscribing now...
Let her starve for a couple months she'll come back Hungry and Do more.... Looks like she cant Do anything else anyway

So she did a full on rant about the issues of posting yourself sexually and that she was led by others down the wrong path, but she is still posting lewd (new) pics of herself. At least she isn’t goin full nude again… yet. But seems a little ironic. Plus she still never posted the PPV for free on her Twitter like she said she would. Unless she put it somewhere else

Back
Top Bottom