MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - ModelPOV Discussion Thread | Page 4 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat ModelPOV Discussion Thread

Cruzheat

Lurker
Jul 3, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Hi, I’m new with all this videos and I’m really enjoying them.
I saw a short clip for Kiley McDonald and I have requested it several times but my request keeps getting deleted or people dislike it.
can anyone tell me why or is there anything wrong with that full video?

thank you.

Reactions: z33x

renault_f1

Lurker
Mar 14, 2022
was there ever anymore of the chick Heidi Jessica? She looks like Bianca blonde but its a whole different setting. Did she shoot with him again but change her name? I would give a still of whats currently easy to find but i dont wanna get another warning for posting spam?

Reactions: crazyj61

Bleedzzzzaa

Diamond Tier
Aug 30, 2022
I’ll able to find this man on Facebook before I saw a pic of him he got a long beard I guess his trying to conceal his identity lol

p-magazine

Tier 3 Sub
Apr 15, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
the sad thing about OF is that most girls don't earn anything from it. I mean they expect $ 30 millions like the big Twitch Streamers who opened an OF but in fact it's barely $ 250 / months.
A lot of the girls stop after 2 or 3 months and regret it.
I work in the fashion industry and I can tell you that most girls want to be models but don't want to put the work into it. And when you explain to them how much work it takes, they think that they know better and can do it "their way". And after a few months they quit because their way doesn't work and the "normal" way takes too long. So a lot of girl realize that doing lingerie shoots get more attention then it becomes covered nude and then it's OF.
OF is like instagram, you only see the top and think its an easy life with little work to do but the big creators that earn the most have a full team around them helping with creating content, marketing, etc

llewdrac

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
The pressure is still there for them to escalate. It's just happens via a combination of subscriber count/feedback and their gradual dependence on the income OF provides them. How many OF thots start off saying they will never do nudes and then a few months or years later are fucking dildos or have even gone full hardcore? Too many to name.
You could argue that in some ways there is more psychological pressure in the e-thot game. After all, would it be easier to walk away from a $50-$100 photo shoot with a seedy guy like Rod or the revenue stream that is now funding your new penthouse suite and laundry list of cosmetic surgery procedures, when the subscriber count starts dropping and you are flooded with complaints that the content has gotten stale?

lgranderson

Tier 1 Sub
Dec 9, 2022
the top few make millions which is what lures other girls into it honestly, most girls should start their own site, but i guess you have to already make a name for yourself before doing that...kinda like what Danni's hard drive did back in the day, but i guess competition is tough nowdays.