Simp Chat Miss Lexa - Misslexa DISCUSSION THREAD

EHGrace

Superfan
Apr 12, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
her booty is real, it matches her legs proportionally, 100% gym-grown. her boobs tho fake. personally, I don't think it's necessary why girls gotta do this. although It looks good on some, for example, Peta Jensen and Black Angelika. For most, it drops their rating by -2. For example, Kimmy Granger and Elsa Jean, super cute girls never needed anything, Elsa before implants, was a beauty. She got famous with her Blacked orgy scene. didn't even have a tattoo then if I remember correctly. now she has implants in her boobs-butt and lips. She looks DUMB now

EHGrace

Superfan
Apr 12, 2023
it's highly unusual to have muscular defined thick thighs not leading up to firmly defined buttocks. I agree with you but not entirely, given Heidi Jo Fit has thick thighs but her butts are fake. because it is not anatomically proportional and you can tell it just by looking at it. Implants never 100% blend with surrounding muscles. For Miss Lexa, the muscles on her butt move accordingly with the muscles on her thigh muscles. this one sextape she made on the island with Jmac. he was fucking her in a mostly standing position or almost standing position and you can observe the ripples of his strokes moving down her thighs from her butt. Implants usually dampen it. Plus her butt squishes very softly.

Illcookit

Casual
Mar 30, 2024
Her boobs are more unreal than a $3 bill. Pure plastic. But that nipples this big are typical of having breastfed, and they stay that way.
Her butt has always been more or less like that. I think it's real. But that's not muscle, that's fat accumulation. A true muscled ass doesn't look like that but much firmer. She has been blessed to accumulate fat in just the right way to have a prominent, bulging butt.
Her ass looks huge because she is very very short. She's barely 5 feet tall, and her legs are super short. That's why she wears huge heels and yet she's still shorter than most models.
Her abs I would say is retouched up to remove any remaining fat. No scars are visible, but you can see how the skin wrinkles (sometimes a lot) around the belly button. That indicates that she was fatter before and her skin stretched a lot... perhaps due to pregnancy.

Illcookit

Casual
Mar 30, 2024
I think she said Portuguese, or maybe both.
But yes, that ass is pure genetics. It's also true that very short girls tend by anatomy to have prominent and bulging butts, while tall girls have flatter butts. It's not all bad to be short.
Another thing that strikes me about her, is that sometimes her face is full of spots, freckles and moles, while other times it appears way cleaner, no doubt due to a thick layer of makeup and some kind of video filter.
She always wears false eyelashes, and at times her cheeks and wrinkles around her mouth and dark circles under her eyes are very pronounced, something that the mask covers up. I think she's around 35 years old or so and she wears that mask to avoid showing all those defects and aged face that would make her status decline.
And those big lips I'd say they're not real either. Either she's had botox or she's had something done. In her older videos (2018-2019) she didn't have lips that thick, no way. Or maybe she has them chafed from sucking so many dicks over the years haha.