EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Mira Discussion Thread

it wasnt really a stream, she recorded that lake stuff off stream and just added those clips to her rerun vods. there wasnt anything special cuz its all edited and i think she was maybe swimming topless for like a minute or less but u cant see anything and it jumps from that scene real quick
Oh , but she said to Pey "here hold chat for a bit I need to pee " that made me think it was live . so it was not LIVE? . and yes I saw the edits but usually her editor does that to her streams , for the rerun's , he cuts some parts that have small nipple slips and stuff so she doesn't get banned . . Interesting

Last edited:
Random rant but after watching some of her last stream i couldnt help but notice she doesnt know how to dress when going anywhere :KEKW:
she wears the same tacky clothes, especially those big baggy sweats. also its safe to say her bikini and thirst trapping stream days are over :Sadge:
she thinks shes some type of wholesome irl streamer now :peepoShrug::PepeLaugh:
Wtf are you on about. She doesn't think she's some wholesome irl streamer, lol. She's just so far from reality when it comes to her view of both herself and the world. It's probably the worst case of narcissism, main-character syndrome and general obliviousness I've ever seen online.

Wtf are you on about. She doesn't think she's some wholesome irl streamer, lol. She's just so far from reality when it comes to her view of both herself and the world. It's probably the worst case of narcissism, main-character syndrome and general obliviousness I've ever seen online.
yea my bad i didnt really mean wholesome,wrong choice of words. but what u said is spot on!

How is she not banned yet? constant 2k views for easily the past 3-4 months when not even live, lmao
Twitch dont really care about view bots anymore. They are getting money and add revenue for them fake viewers. All the top streamers half to use viewbots and Embedded streams to stay ahead of everyone these days.

Last edited:
Twitch dont really care about view bots anymore. They are getting money and add revenue for them fake viewers. All the top streamers half to use viewbots and Embedded streams to stay ahead of everyone these days.
Of course a platform that sells ad space do care about the quality of the viewership. View from bots are simply filtered out. Any channels with viewbots will go down the advertisement list thus generating little to no revenues from ads. Filtered views also impair visibility from the algorithm.

It's not 2015 anymore. Anyone using bots nowadays is seriously limit their earnings from the platform and stunt their potential growth.

As for why she isn't banned. 50% of Twitch revenues comes from their partners subscriptions. So as long as she has enough subs, the platform won't ban her.

Bro , it is so ridiculous this girl has no manners or common sense, she really was trying to pimp out her sister and make a sexual object out of her " Breastfeeding is ok on Twitch , you can't get banned for that " she clearly knows her audience and that it will result in people sexualize the hell out of it . Also like wtf , she has so many cool and expensive outfits yet she decides to go out like she just got back from the Gym .

Last edited:
mira's sister is ridiculously gorgeous, so naturally beautiful and yea it was super uncomfortable how mira was trying to get her to breastfeed on cam, mira has no boundaries for getting other ppl to do stuff for content

How is she not banned yet? constant 2k views for easily the past 3-4 months when not even live, lmao
The problem with banning her is they have to prove that she's the one that's botting and not someone else. Otherwise you get people that can just bot a streamer with the intent to get them banned.

mira's sister is ridiculously gorgeous, so naturally beautiful and yea it was super uncomfortable how mira was trying to get her to breastfeed on cam, mira has no boundaries for getting other ppl to do stuff for content
Yep , funny how she always talks about how she likes to be " free " or " free the nips and boobs " yet trying to make all the other girls do it and make the content for her , like Pey and yeah even her own sister , knowing that she will not get banned and this will bring the incel level of her room to 100 . To bad she ( Mira ) really looks horny all the time I guess it is all act to get people her OF page , which is pretty dry the past weeks btw , no leaks at all .

Link to her sister?

Damn. Trying to pimp out your own sister to your viewers is diabolical.

i dont remember her IG but she's totally a normie, think of a older mira who didn't get any work done on her face lol
I think Mira is the older one , not her sister she is younger ( not sure tho ) and about the " Pimping" she often does that with the girls that are on her stream. She does bait a lot , with the guys that are on her stream she Flirt with the guys ( bait and thirst trap ) and as soon as she gets the content she need she gets bored , and about the girls she often use them , Like she did with Pay and many others ( sure they both promote their " sites " but Mira she really gets bored fast , you can even see in some of her rerun clips she has clips where that girl from Hawaii rubs an oil on her and she almost has her legs wide open , she clearly farm , same with Pey. Overall almost every time she plays and pretends for content .

I think Mira is the older one , not her sister she is younger ( not sure tho ) and about the " Pimping" she often does that with the girls that are on her stream. She does bait a lot , with the guys that are on her stream she Flirt with the guys ( bait and thirst trap ) and as soon as she gets the content she need she gets bored , and about the girls she often use them , Like she did with Pay and many others ( sure they both promote their " sites " but Mira she really gets bored fast , you can even see in some of her rerun clips she has clips where that girl from Hawaii rubs an oil on her and she almost has her legs wide open , she clearly farm , same with Pey. Overall almost every time she plays and pretends for content .
Yea she gets off on rejecting people first she flirts with guys then when they flirt back she acts all disgusted. She just wants the attention

And she burns bridges with every streamer she collabs with. Melina was calling her out because Mira was trying to get Melina and some scuzzy guy to have a threesome with her. Melina basically ditched her after that. Chloe streamed with her on some trip. It was pretty hot as they were giving each other massages, but it ended weird if I remember. And more recently Nova has called her out as well. She's just a pretty awful person all things considered.

And she burns bridges with every streamer she collabs with. Melina was calling her out because Mira was trying to get Melina and some scuzzy guy to have a threesome with her. Melina basically ditched her after that. Chloe streamed with her on some trip. It was pretty hot as they were giving each other massages, but it ended weird if I remember. And more recently Nova has called her out as well. She's just a pretty awful person all things considered.
Those are just the recent examples of her burning bridges. She's been streaming for a long time now. I remember her with Mitch Jones and all the insane drama surrounding that. lol

Back
Top Bottom